Chapter 3

An.
The picture above is just what I think the layout would be of the twins flat, but you can imagine however you please.

-

At the dinning room table sat Neville Longbottom, Lee Jordan, Harry Potter, Charlie, Percy, Fred and Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnigan.

"Where's Bill?" Ginny asked looking over the room for another red head.

"He said he couldn't make it, on vacation with Fleur." Ron said while everyone stood up to greet the two witches.

"Athena?!" Percy said from the other side of the dining table, completely shocked that the blonde was in the flat.

"Athena!" Everyone else said while having the same shock plastered across their face.

"That's my name." Athena said while going over to awkwardly hug each individual.

"Say, I haven't seen you since your 5th year. You've grown into a lovely young lady." Percy said while hugging the blonde.

"I know, been real busy lately with work." Athena said while hugging back the curly ginger.

"What do you do?" Hermione asked.

"I'm a healer at St. Mungos, also, Harry how's that arm of yours feeling?" Athena asked while sitting down at the table.

"Brilliant actually, probably the fastest healing process I've had so far." Harry said while examining where the cut once was.

"Charlie Weasley, long time no see, how's the dragon sanctuary treating ya?" Athena asked the long ginger head boy covered in scars.

"It's great, absolutely love it there! You should plan a vist soon!" Charlie said with a smile on his face.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Come in!" Fred yelled from Athena's right.

"Oi Oliver Wood, welcome!" Fred said as the Scottish boy walked in and sat to Athena's left.

"Anyone else coming?" Ginny asked.

"Just Angelina but other then her nope." Lee said.

As if right on cue there was a knock at the front door revealing a brown skin girl with dark brown hair and eyes.

"Did you two get your journal's yet?" Luna asked in her normal dreamlike soft voice.

"Oh shit, almost forgot, yeah we did." Fred said while pulling out a box with the label 'SOULMATE KEY' and on the side it's said the information.

"The quill inside is charmed so you cannot write any names down beside the person who is your soulmate. You are also the only one who is able to write and see what's inside your journal. Inside there may or may not already be some writing on the pages, if there is that means your soulmate is older whether it be by a couple of months or years"  Fred read out loud to everyone else.

"Well... Open them already!" Charlie said starting to get impatient.

As the twins opened the boxes they both pulled out a brown leather book and a red feathered quill. As they both opened the book Freds eyes nearly popped out of his head and everyone turned to face him.

"Well don't just sit there and look like that, What does it say!" Ginny said, sitting at the edge of her chair.

"I- it says 'hi' That means my soulmates older then me." Fred said, eyes still on the paper.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Percy said.

"I- it's not, I don't have a problem with that, just makes me kinda worry, like how long did this person wait for a response and after I don't know, months or even years gets a response." Fred said while he grabbed the new red quill and began to write in it.