32

Lisa pov

I woke up and damn I sleep that much . It's already 8:00 am in the morning .

I went to the bathroom and saw my face . I look so tired . I have swollen eyes and it has a little red.  I cried last light because of terror .

But while I was sleeping I feel a light touch on my cheeks while I was sleeping but that's not important

. The important thing is that I'm alive and ..... Still alive .

I'm fucking alive and I wanna fucking die because Im like in jail like a prisoner .

I can't just die right now because I have to be strong for my twins .

I splash some water on my face to wake me up more .

I went back to the bed and lay down again .

I'm still wondering like a light touch on my cheeks .

I touch my cheek

What was that .

I heard the door opened revealing a maid .

Maid : Ma'am mr Jeon is inviting you for breakfast .

Breakfast ?

Lisa : Sorry I'm not hungry and I don't want to eat with him becau----

*Stomachs growl*

Fuck you stomach

Maid : Sorry ma'am but you have to eat breakfast with him

Lisa : can't I just have breakfast here inside the room

Maid: Sorry madame but it's mr Jeon's order .

Lisa : No ...... Just get me food and I will eat here .

Maid: If you said so madame

She bowed and she left the room . After a few minutes later I heard the door opened again . Maybe it's the maid . It was .......  Jungkook !?

Oh shit here we go again.....

I ignore his presence and lay down on the bed .

Jungkook: Eat up lisa .

I heard him laying the food on the table where I always eat .

Jungkook: Uhm--- I'm --

I heard the door opened again .

???: Boss the car is ready now .

I heard again the door closed .

Jungkook: Eat up and we're going somewhere .

I heard him closing the door . I stand up and eat the food .

While I was eating a thought came in .where are we going ?

Is this a right time to escape this hell .

I finished eating and went to the bathroom.

I heard the door opening again. It was Jungkook .he was wearing a black mask and a hoodie ?.

He looked at me head to toe .he raised his eyebrow.

Jungkook ; are you done?

He asks me. I was wearing a white hoodie and black denim pants. it's the only clothes he gave me or he picked the clothes for me?

no, I  mean the maid gave me this while I was at the bathroom taking a shower.

Lisa; yeah

I answered with no emotion. He handed me a black mask. I give him a questionable face.

Jungkook; just wear it.

I wear the mask and then I realize the reason why ......I'm dead that's why. I'm being sarcastic in my mind.

We both went out of the room and I saw the house with many pieces of luggage in the house. What's going on?.

Jungkook; Guards bring her to the car.

the guards didn't insist to bring me to the car and I was following them. There are guards between, front and back meaning they are all around me. One guard opens the door and one guard guided me to go into the car. I can't escape this.

after a few minutes, the car started moving and we are going to the airport?

why are we at the airport? The car stopped and on guard open the door for me giving me a sign to go out now. I went out of the car and there's a lot of people at the airport. I expect that paparazzi would take pictures but there is no paparazzi ....... because I'm dead ........Yeah.

I saw Jungkook coming out of the car. I also saw a car young woman and a middle-aged woman coming out of the car. They are also wearing a mask.  The woman is very familiar to me .... wait they both look familiar. It looks like ........Aunt Seohyun........

I was still figuring out who was the other one but Jungkook came in front of me and  look at me in the eye

Jungkook; If you escape remember one thing

he whispered something in my ear

Jungkook; I'll find you where ever you are ..... Don't expect that you can escape easily and find help cause you don't know what will happen next ..... So follow me or else ....

it sends a shiver on my spine again. I don't know why I became this weak when I'm with him.

he pulled my hands .....Oh, my heartbeat .... No ....No.heart stop beating too fast.

we all enter the airport. The guards are not wearing their usual suits they wear daily. They look like going on a trip or something. After a few minutes, we are now sitting in the waiting area. Are we going to a country or what. Jungkook was keeping his eye on me all the time.

I really need to pee now.

Lisa; Can I go to the bathroom

he looks at me doubt on something.

Jungkook; No

What the ------ . I just look at him with an amused face.

Lisa; You want me to explode here or what

Jungkook; Fine. Guards come with her

the guards stood up and we walk to the bathroom. They were about to enter but I stopped the,

Lisa; both of you will still come here. No

guard; But it's Mr. Jeon's order

Lisa; No boys allowed in this bathroom. this is just only for girls

the guards just nodded. I went into the bathroom so I can have privacy.

I look at the windows ... It's too small for my body to go there

"If you escape remember one thing. I'll find you where ever you are ..... Don't expect that you can escape easily and find help cause you don't know what will happen next ..... So follow me or else ."

oh, that came to my mind. I went out of the toilet and flush it. I open the door of the toilet area. It was the only person I want to see

Lisa; S-soye-on

_________________________
Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter bye