* Chapter Twenty-Three *

[Tommys POV]

"Tommy..." Quackity mumbled in a soft voice 

"P-Please don't tell anyone! I want to keep him! P-please Big Q... Everyone will want him dead! Please Quackity... I can't save him then let him die...", I blurted out.
I can't loose Rags... I love him...

"Tommy... Y-you saved him?" Wilbur asked
I sniffled then nodded. I didn't think I needed to tell him, It wasn't that important...
"What happened?" Wilbur added

While I was explaining what happened to Wilbur and Big Q, Rags got down from my lap and walked over to Quackity. He placed his paws on Quackity's knees and licked his nose which made him giggle, he picked up Rags and mumbled something under his breath.

[Quackitys POV]

"su lindo", I smiled and leaned back onto the closet behind me so only my head was against it.
The puppy jumped on my chest and made himself comfy, He started scratching my hoodie before finally lying down... "Whats his name Tommy?" 

"His name is Rags!" He smiled 

I smiled back and looked at the dog who was now asleep... You remind me of Tiger, I thought while I pet his head.

"Who's Tiger?" Wilbur and Tommy asked in sync

Shit did I say that out loud!? I'm such an idiot... "Um... Tiger is a cat" 

"You have a cat?!" Tommy whisper shouted 

"Shhh... Yes i have a cat!" I closed my eyes and sighed, "Had a cat..." 

"Oh... I'm sorry about that Quackity..." Wilbur crawled next to me, put his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes 

"What happened?" tommy asked before getting instantly kicked by Wilbur, I laughed 

"It's fine Wilbur..." I smiled and closed my eyes remembering the events while Tommy crossed his legs and sat in front of me. "I found him while Schlatt was president Thomas! He was trapped behind some rubble and cobwebs in an old village which had been evacuated by its people... Tiger was a kitten, Its family must have left it behind... There was no owner or Mama cat insight". I saw Tommy's eyes widen, with shock, sadness and desperation to hear what happened next...
"I moved the old rocks to find what was making the small crying sounds and there he was... a tiny kitty clawing the rocks at the top of a cave, I picked him up and he was freezing so I took him home with me, I kept him and never wanted to let him go..." I sighed and remembered the events like it was yesterday, until I carried on... "When Dream, Techno and Phil blew up L'manberg for the second time I never saw him again... I guess he must have still been trapped.." I felt the tears threaten to fall but I held them back.

"Oh..." Tommy whispered as he looked down... I crawled over and placed himself between me and Wilbur... "Sorry Quackity..."
I smiled and rested my head on Wilbur's...

[Sams POV]

I was sat downstairs early the next morning when Quackity came down... Fundy and Foolish were asleep on the couch and black haired male walked over to me 
"Quackity are you okay?" 
His eyes were dark, as if he had no sleep... He looked like he was about to faint at any moment...

"Yeah... yeah I'm good", He muttered as he walked over to the fridge and grabbed a can of alcohol

"UM NO!" I grabbed the can off him and put it back in the fridge, "Quackity its too early for that, and you don't normally drink... whats wrong?" 

He looked at me with a blank expression for a second then immediately started crying. I pulled him into a hug and held his head close to my chest, I stroked my hand through his hair and rubbed circles into his back. 

"I miss them so much...", He whispered, I had no idea who he was talking about

"Who?..." I held him tightly 

"Tiger and...", he stopped speaking before he said the second one... I don't know who Tiger is but they obviously meant something to Quackity, I thought it would be better not to ask him about it

"Hey, Its gunna be okay..."

"Don't lie to me! Everyone always says everything's fine when it's not! People are dying, There are murderers all around us, Some of my closest friends are being controlled and going insane! That's not okay! So please, Please stop saying it is!" He started crying even more... 

He wasn't wrong... I only wanted to make sure they were safe... but they are just falling further and further into problems they can't get out of. I saw a blonde haired boy tiredly walk down the stairs, he looked slightly shocked at the sight... Quackity widened his eyes and used his sleeve to wipe his eyes. "H-Hey Tommy!" He sniffled 

"BIG Q WHATS WRONG!?" He ran over to Quackity and hugged him tightly, Quackity hugged back 

"Just... hurt my arm..." He rubbed the back of his neck and let a weak smile grow on his face...