Prologue

"Get back here you stupid girl!"

The 14 year old girl ran down the street carrying just a small backpack and a purse full of stolen money. Her feet pounding down on the floor as she ignored the pain of her injuries and pushed herself to run as fast as she could. 

She fled far away from the calling voice of her abusive step-father and dove onto the first bus she could find. Only starting to feel slightly safe once she was on the plane to England, where hopefully she could start over.

Letting out a soft sigh of relief the young girl started to relax against the soft plane seat she was sitting on, ignoring the unsteady jolts of the plane, just thinking it was turbulence.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts while we navigate through this storm. There is no need for panic" A soft male voice calmly stated over the intercom and the young girl fastened her seat belt but she did not seem worried.

The plane ride was smooth for the next half an hour, with only the occasional jolt here and there but suddenly a large bolt of lightening that seemed to be outlined with gold, struck the plane. The plane went flying towards the ground, people screaming out of fear as they clutched whoever was closest to them, however not an inch of fear was on the girls face.

She knew that no matter what happened to her on the plane, nothing would be worse than being with her step-father again. 

Just as the plane was about to hit the ground, another bolt of lightening shattered the plane in half. Lightening clashed over the heads of the remaining front half of the plane and a final golden bolt of lightening hit the girl straight through her chest. 

The plane crashed into a small island with an explosion that killed any possible survivors. People mourned for months over the great plane crash of early 2020, no survivors found, yet all bodies were accounted for...all except for one. 

A young 14 year old American girl by the name of Celeste Frost.

|~|

The demon world and the human world were something that have coexisted side by side for millenniums upon millenniums, occasionally a demon would have a fling with a human but rarely was a child produced for most demons are not able to conceive.

Yet one night a powerful demon named Samuel fell in love with an innocent human girl called Emily. Their love was one that could move planets and create stars but once Emily found out she was pregnant it all came crashing down. Humans cannot survive the birth of a half demon child, the child literally rips out of the womb causing immense damage to the mother. Samuel wanted to terminate the child but Emily refused, she already loved her child and couldn't bare to part with it. So Samuel spent every last minute he could with the love of his life and when the child finally came into the world, Emily requested the child be named after his father.

And there was born Samuel the half demon that would change worlds alongside the mystery girl, Celeste Frost.