8

Yoongi woke up to an empty bed sighing to himself and groaning at the throbbing pain throughout his body. She walked in already dressed for her day fixing her hair in the mirror.
"Good morning." He mumbled trying to sit himself up with a whine.
"Morning my love." She walked over helping him sit up placing a sweet kiss on his lips.
"Where are you going?" He questioned as she slipped her shoes on.
"I am going to take care of things today, you are staying in bed and getting better. A doctor is coming in an hour to check you over and the boys are under strict instructions to make sure you stay in bed." She said putting her rings on looking over to his confused state.
"Princess-"
"No yoongi. You're hurt. You need rest and to relax." She said passing him a glass of water.
"I can't relax until dakho is dead, and you're out of harms way." She huffed sitting on the end of the bed.
"Hoseok caught two of the men last night. We'll get information out of them. Then when you're well, you can drive a bullet in dakho's head." He took her hand in his placing a kiss on her bruises giving her a nod.
"Anything for you princess. Go on, show them what a good wife you are."

She walked into the office seeing all the boys waiting. There was confusing plastered on the youngers faces as she walked over leaning on the desk taking out a cigarette.
"Where's your husband." The man on his knees asked as she let out a cloud of smoke.
"Dealing with more important things." She said slowly the man laughed to his friend looking back at her.
"So he sent his whore?" She looked at him as a kick was delivered to the back of his head but Jin. She held up a hand telling him it was alright and Jin yanked him back up to his knees.
"You're going to tell me what you were looking for last night."
"I'm not telling you shit." She raised her foot sticking the heel on her stiletto into the  mans bullet wound. He hissed in pain and looked up at her through narrowed eyes.
"You think what you did is brave? Ambushing a man in his home late at night? My darling only a coward does what you men do."
"And you're husband hasn't done the same. Your brother? You friends here?" She hummed pushing harder earning a choke from the man.
"No. Because unlike dakho we choose not to hide under the cover of night. Your men even wore masks. That amused me."
"Yeah you seemed real amused when the life was being choked out of you." He spat causing her to push another inch in.
"What were you here for?" He bit his lip as she stop kicking him over placing her heel straight through the wound until it had nearly disappeared. The man screamed out in pain as she knelt beside him watching calmly.
"You! We were here for you!" She raised an eyebrow glancing over at the boys around the room. Jimin could hardly watch as she stood up moving her foot to twist her heel into him. He choked on his breath struggling under her.
"Nari." Namjoon warned and she looked over at him.
"Why me? Hmm?"
"We were- fuck- we were supposed to take you to dakho. It's not a secret that Yoongi needs you."
"So you want Yoongi distracted?"
"Yes. They want to distract and kill him." She pulled her heels away stepping to the other man who looked at her in fear.
"Something went wrong last night? So why don't you explain and I might let you live?" The man looked at her almost shaking.
"We weren't supposed to be seen. If we saw min Yoongi we were only supposed to knock him out. Jai got greedy."
"Ah the ring leader from last night?" The man nodded as she knelt down to become eye level.
"Yes! It's his fault the plan didn't work." She nodded placing a hand on his face.
"Thank you for telling me his name..." she got up and huffed.
"In my pocket." She looked down. "There's a bit of paper with the plan on it. Addresses and names. Take it. Just please don't kill me." She looked over at taehyung who was closest and stepped back as he walked over taking the paper out and handing it to her.
"My my... dakho has been busy." She looked up to the boys and finished her cigarette. She walked over shoving the lit end into the mans bullet wound. He let out a scream and she stood up. "Kill them both."
"No wait! Please." She continued walking out of the room as the men screamed and begged. She slammed the door looking down at the paper in her hands. She walked to the kitchen pouring herself a glass of wine looking over at the blood on the walls in the parlour and closed her eyes images of Yoongi on the floor and her screams filled her head.
"Hey." She snapped out of her thoughts looking at hoseok. She hadn't noticed the glass had smashed in her grip until her spoke.
"Shit." She turned the tap on running her hand under it pulling the glass out of her palm.
"Come here. Let me help." She held out her hand and he grabbed the first aid starting to clean her up. She sat on the side and he sighed. "I've never seen you like that before."
"Like what?"
"You had this look in your eyes. I thought your were gonna kill that guy." She watched as he bandaged her hand and she tilted her head.
"Yoongi would go mad if I killed someone."
"That's the only thing stopping you?" She took in a quick breath and bit her lip, pulling out the piece of paper she handed it to him.
"After the boys are finished I want them looking into that. You Jin and Namjoon stay here. I trust you at our side. I need to go check on Yoongi." He gave her a nod taking the paper.
"Sure. Try and sleep as well. You need the rest. I'll get the parlour cleaned as well." She thanked him leaving the room feeling nothing but uneasy as she walked through the house remembering all that had happened