26

"Quiet down doll..the only thing I want to hear from you, is silence."

"This can't be him.."

"Luka would never say this.."

"Has he.. been akumatized..?"

"My my..such a good girl too, you're not even trembling in fear." his other hand moved under your chin to tilt your head up towards him.

"L-Luka wait! Don't hurt [Y/N]!" Marinette urged, she had finally moved and her arm was now resting on his, pulling him back slightly.

"Hurt her? Oh heavens no I would never hurt such a cute doll,

unless she tempts me.~"

"Luka, you're going too far, you wanted to get revenge on Bob Roth. [Y/N] has nothing to do with this." the bluenette interjected.

"I'm just teasing her, I would never hurt my precious [Y/N], you know that right dear?"

You managed a slow and simple nod, Silencer chuckled in agreement.

"See, she even knows not to speak, such a good doll knowing her place.'' his hand was now gripping your face with a tight squeeze, tilting it back and forth as if he was examining it.

"D-dont call me that.." you muttered under your breath.

"Hm, what was that? I could have sworn I heard my sweet doll [Y/N] talking. But oh! dolls don't talk do they? So I must have been mistaken, right dear?" he looked down at you with threating eyes, his voice was serious and stern.

"I said, dont call me that!" you barely managed to push away from him, Marinette came rushing to your aid, her arm was around you as she tried to make sure you were okay.

"Such a shame, to think my own [Y/N] would betray me in such a way, " his hand spoke as he ended his phrase with a dramatic sigh as if he were actually disappointed.

"Marinette run! go get help! Chat Noir is here, go find him and Ladybug!" You urged, trying to push her away from you.

"But [Y/N] I can't leave you here with him!" the bluenette pleaded.

"Go- I'll be fine, he wont hurt me..atleast I think so."

She hesitated briefly before giving you a quick nod, "I'll be back soon, please don't do anything crazy." with that she left you and took off, Silencer watched and responded with a shrug.

"It's not like I was going to hurt her, you on the other hand..you're a different story." he began to walk towards you. Though you couldn't see his mouth, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"To think that you could say such foul things as if you were Luka, you're not Luka and you never will be. I'm not letting you do anything with his body, you might have control of his mind right now. But it wont be long before Ladybug and Chat noir show up." you spat back at him, a disgusted look painted across your face.

"Do you want to know something [Y/N]?

I despise you." he sneered as the distance between the two of you was now beginning to close.

"Ouch! Tough talk for a man whose literally purple and wearing a helmet!" you retorted with a playful eyeroll.

"You don't know when to stop talking do you? Do you understand the situation you're in right now." Silencer questioned, though you were completely shaken, you had faith that he wouldn't lay a single hand on you.

"Yeah but I mean c'mon, what's a simp in a costume gonna do to me? Kiss me? Oooohh I'm so scared."

"Give it up [Y/N], you're wasting my time and I need to go get Bob Roth before it's too late. You're in my way. Move." he hissed with an angry tone, you could tell he was losing his patience as the conversation continued.