✔︎11-Movies✔︎

Freya has never dated or have a relationship with someone, she didn't have a clue of what she was doing but she was somehow happy that Eli didn't know either

she didn't know much but she didn't like cheaters, she didn't get them, or worse when people cheat on their partner and they get back together after he or she cheated. if they do it once they might do it again.

She hated cheaters once she stopped watching her favorite show because her favorite character cheated on his girlfriend.

she never imagined someone would cheat on her but she did promise to herself if someone would cheat on her she will make his life a living hell.

"Freya, are you listening to me?"

"no, not really, I got bored"

it was Sunday and Miguel told Freya he wanted her to come to the cobra kai special practice because he wanted to tell her about his date with sam but it was useless because here she was stuck with johnny while the others are running around.

"how much do you drink everyday oh my god that's disgusting" Freya with disgust in her voice.

he ignored her "you've trained hard. you've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. you've done your best. you're ready for this tournament, am I right?"

"yes, sensei!"

"is this one of your lame speeches cuz if yes let me record it and post it on the cobra kai page" Freya joked.

"shut up, WRONG!" johnny threw his can of beer to them." Freya looked at him weird "what the hell"

"your best ain't shit"

"maybe," Freya said.

"if you wanna win the 'All-Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament', you gotta give me better than your best"

"oh my god," Freya shook her head like she was saying no.

"which is why from now on, you're gonna give me your worst, so you understand?"

"no, I don't really"

"Yes, sensei!"

"are you losers?" johnny asked.

"well yeah some of them, especially that one over there" she joked pointing to Miguel.

"no, sensei!"

"are you nerds?"

"yes, they are all of them" Freya joked.

"Are you sure?!"

"no, I'm pretty sure all of them are nerds so-"

"no, sensei!"

johnny frustrated covered his face with his hands. Freya laughed and tapped johnny on his arm "here they are you badass nerds" she joked.