28🐝

🎄🎠🎄
Aansu mere
Meri hansi tu Aakhiri

🎄🎠🎄Aansu mereMeri hansi tu Aakhiri

Abhi pov:

I again kissed her sensually and she to kissed me back. I smiled in between the kiss. I felt like the explosion of best flavours in the universe mingling together and we both were involved in creating the best taste and sensation by both of us that I had ever felt. The rain beat upon our heads with a silver liquid drops nd we both lost in each other enjoying it.😗

Till we heard the car horn and we stopped kissing and pulled my face an inch away from her face. I gazed at her pretty face and started caressing her lower lip.she was flushing like a tomato and shyly glanced at me.

"cutiee.." my sister called her while stepping down the car which is only visible for me from backyard. From backyard we can able to see the parking lot of the mansion where the car had parked from a little far from us and i instantly parted away from my sweetheart.

I looked at my sister who was running with a frown on her face towards us.I wonder did she saw us kissing..so what if she saw....anyway no one goes against to me and none say a word to me.. 😎

Hani: cuitee...bhai... it's raining and you both are playing in the rain..you both may catch cold. Come inside..

She said holding her bestfriend hand aka zoya who was busy in blushing and I smirked at her. She turned her head away from me and walked inside with my sister. As she was walking the droplets beading from her hair...

It was both of our first kiss and was delicious😋😍. The kiss we shared feels like sharing of one breath, one sensation, one time less and totally it was a passionate kiss. I raised my hand and placed it on my heart while a huge smile appeared on my lips. Now my heart feels content & serene. It's the best moment of my life. With that thought I walked inside and heard..

"Hatchii.."

"Hatchii.."

She was busy in sneezing due to drenching in rain while rubbing her cute nose and all my family members surrounded around her with concern lacing in their face because she was the younger one in the whole family and they all pamper her a lot including my sister. She saw me..

"phuphi give towel to abhi so that he will dry his hair or else he may catch cold like me" she said meekly.

I smiled at her care for me and leaned to the wall while crossing my arms while intently gazing at her. She glanced at me and my eyes fixed on her. She started squirming in her place under my gaze nervously.

" i know what i have to do with my son
and you don't have to tell me what to do and what not to do" my mom said sarcastically.

"you don't know phuphi that's why you are not giving him the towel to dry his hair...only I know about my Abhi and you don't have to dry his hair...I will do it for him" she said in low tone while grabbing the towel from her mother and came to me and said..