Part 11. (Someone Has To Be The Strong One)

Y/n: Tory no! Stop! - I yelled at Tory who had her knife pointed at Ryker's chest. Eli's dead body was laying next to me, one of the Cobra Kai's shot him in revenge of me shooting Tory. I was sobbing at this point. I watched as Tory dug the knife deeper into Ryker's chest making him bleed more and more, she had a devilish grin on her face with witchy chuckles coming out at some point. Ryker was crying, it was hard to him like this. I tried breaking loose from the rope tying me to a tree but the rope was to thick and too well tied. 

Tory: Time's up Moskowitz. - She yelled out my newly last name making me snap my head to Eli, I cried looking at his breathless body laying there, then I heard a scream. 

Ryker: MOMMY! MOMMY PLEASE HELP ME! - Ryker yelled but stopped when Troy lifted the knife and stabbed him harshly. I cried and screamed hoping she would take me with them both, hoping she would kill me too, wishing she would have killed me only. She walked over to me, arms crossed and blood dripping from her knife and hands. I looked past her at Ryker's now dead body. Tory was now inches away from my face, I spit on her, she slapped me and held my neck stopping my breath. 

Tory: I will, get revenge. - And with that she put the knife on my throat and slit it deep. 

-Waking Up-

I gasped myself awake holding my neck, I realized it was just a dream. Eli shot up next to me, he looked at me worried. 

Eli: What's wrong? - He asked. I was breathing heavy, before I could reply to him I ran all the way to Ryker's door, I opened it and seen him sleeping peacefully. I slowly walked over to him and tucked him in, I left after kissing his forehead. I climbed on the bed with Eli. 

Eli: Y/n... you're sweating. What's wrong?- He asked. I sighed and got under the covers. 

Y/n: Bad dream. - I replied, he pulled me into his chest, I held him tight as he held me tight. 

Eli: You need to stop worrying about Ryker. - He replied, I removed myself from his grip and leaned up, head in my hands, he rubbed my back.

Eli: He's okay. - He sighed. 

Y/n: Stop saying that! Eli, every time you say that something bad happens to him! - I snapped. He looked away. 

Y/n: Me being worried proves that I care about Ryker, what's your excuse! - I continued. He snapped his head towards me with a mad expression. 

Eli: I'M FUCKING WORRIED! ALWAYS AM! MAYBE I DON'T LIKE SHOWING IT BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS TO BE THE STRONG ONE HERE Y/N! - He yelled while getting off of the bed. 

Y/n: I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE! TORY IS NEVER GOING TO END THIS! - I yelled back. I was now standing up. 

Eli: There's is nothing we can do. - He replied while calming himself, pacing back and forth. I sighed. 

Y/n: Eli, we have to get Sam and Miguel involved, as much as I don't won't too... we have too. - I sighed, he nodded.

Eli: Yeah... you're right. I already have Demetri and them looking out for Ryker. - He replied. 

Y/n: I think we should go with you're plan. - I said. He looked at me confused. 

Y/n: I think we should get Ryker into karate as soon as possible. - I continued. 

Eli: He's too young to defend himself. - He replied.

Y/n: For his future. - I replied. He nodded. 

Eli: Yeah, I have a feeling he's going to be a young Eli all over again. - He smiled. 

Y/n: No! He's going to be Hawk's badass son that everyone want's to hang around. - I chuckled. Eli pulled me into his chest, I wrapped my arms around his waist, he looked down at me. 

Eli: That would be awesome. - He chuckled. I smiled at him. We heard the door open and Ryker walk in with his Hawk plush in his hands. He yawned and crawled onto our bed. 

Ryker: Movie. - He said. I and Eli looked at each other and chuckled, I jumped onto the bed next to Ryker while Eli got a movie started. I kissed Ryker's face everywhere while tickling him, he was giggling. Eli picked Ryker up and held him upside down. We played with him the rest of the morning and watched the movie.