21°

* Omotara *

6:38 am.

I stared at the ceiling, contemplating on whether to get out of bed or not.
I mean, it's too early to get out of bed right?

Dazzline isn't in bed and I'm wondering where she is.

I rubbed my eyes lazily as I got out of bed and walked to out of the room in search for my sister.

She wasn't in the living room or the garden. I walked to the kitchen and saw her sitting on the kitchen island, staring into space with a mug in her hands.

"Hey!" I said and she almost jumped off the island.

"What the... You scared me!" She screamed as she put her hands in her chest.

"Why are you up early?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just couldn't sleep." She replied.

"Ohh." I noticed she was wearing a black palazzo pants and black top. "You've had your bath?"

"Yeah I have" she replied as she sipped whatever was in that mug.

"Wow. I like your style" I said sincerely. She was rocking her clothes.

"Thanks" she replied.

"What are you drinking?" I asked as I rinsed a mug and began to pour a coffee in it.

"Nescafé" she replied five minutes later.

Like seriously?

We remained silent cause she seemed to have zoned out. I poured myself another coffee.

When I grew tired of the silence, I screamed. "Earth to Dazzline!!"

"Are you fucking nuts?! Stop screaming!" She snapped.

"Don't blame me. You seemed to have zoned out" I shrugged.

"No I didn't" she defended.

"Yes you did" I argued, rolling my eyes.

"If I did, I wouldn't know you're drinking your second mug of coffee" she stared at me. "Do you believe me now?"

I stared back at her in shock. I'm pretty sure she zoned out. "How did you know?"

"I saw you take it" she shrugged.

"Ohh" I replied and turned my focus back to my coffee.

She stood up and walked away, leaving me in the kitchen, all alone.
__________________________________

We were at my parents house. Mommy had brought us and gave her Porsche car keys to Dazzline.

Dazzline was in my room while I was watching TV in the living room.

Mom and dad on the other hand were as nervous as hell to talk to Dazzline. She didn't even greet them when we arrived. Just walked past them like they weren't even there.

"Motara, can you go and inform your sister that it's time for lunch?" Mom asked with a pleading eyes.

"Umm, mom, you can't avoid talking to dazz for ever. Go yourself" I replied, my eyes glued to the TV. I looked at her through the corner of my eyes and she looked like she was gonna protest but she just kept quiet and walked away.

Ten minutes later, mom came down the stairs looking very happy which got me wondering what Dazzline told her.

But I could see through her. Her happiness was fake.

"Uh mom?" I called.

"Yeah?" She asked as she sat next to me.

"What happened?" I asked curiously as I sipped on my orange juice.