𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄.

꒰🏰꒱ؘ *:・゚ KINGDOM COME
▬▬ fate is cruel, but know this,
( you're reckless .   )
her kingdom will come... ▬▬
▬▬▬❝  like you're not . ❞  )▬▬▬
@infantwomanro .............. 2021

꒰🏰꒱ PLEASE READ WITH...

background ..... dark
size ........... smallest
font .... trebuchet MS

꒰🏰꒱ SUMMARY ....

CADENCIA DIAZ was living through a repetitive prophecy. royals, heroes, dukes, empresses and her. all her past lives. the same prophecy. the same ending. sixteen years and sixteen days. the same fate. the same cruel ending. death through a song sung. the slow poisoning of her very being. all for something one of her past lives had done. all for being a daughter of euterpe. she's quiet, she doesn't sing (much) , and hades knows what she'd do if somebody actually challenged her to a sword fight.

she wasn't special, she wasn't noticeable. she just got a stupid fate. sixteen years and sixteen days to live. (she also likes repeating herself. it's fun to be friends with her). she's not the brightest and she's certainly not like the apollo cabin she shares a room with. she probably got first place for being the worst demigod. maybe the best at being the worst. if that even is a thing. (maybe it's not. cadie's not wise like those athena kids).

she can play her flute, she can sometimes sing. but when push comes to shove, her stupid little 'kingdom' is washed up and probably somewhere in the underworld. perhaps the fields of asphodel. where all the boring and unnoticeable people are. people who don't make history. like her.

but when spiralling events come to her suddenly being thrown into a quest (which by the way, she never asked for. she had one prophecy. that was enough) she finds a loophole to her fate. which happens to be the only person she truly fascinated with. percy jackson ( and that kids, is an example of a noticeable person. definitely will land up in elysium).

'curse may be deadly, curse may have might'. yeah, well come at her. with friends, love and stupid prophecies she never asked for, cadencia's kingdom will come... and she hopes soon. because she's seriously impatient.

꒰🏰꒱ THE CAST ....

THE SONGBIRD
as described in fanfic
CADENCIA 'CADIE' DIAZ

❝ THE SONGBIRD❞꒰ as described in fanfic ꒱CADENCIA 'CADIE' DIAZ