Truth

It was 3.45pm and Luna and Alyssa were waiting outside the ROR in case anyone came early. They had been waiting since about 3.30 and no one was here yet- not surprisingly as they were meant to come at 4.

About 5 minutes later, Lily, Marlene, Alice and Frank appeared.
'Hey! You came!' Alyssa beamed.
'Of course we came,' Marlene replied with a roll of her eyes, 'you asked us to, now why do you need to talk to us?'
'Well tell you when the others get here.'
'Others?' Frank spoke finally.
'Yup. They should be here soon.'

After that, everyone slowly appeared- the Black sisters being next, and the marauders being last. When the Slytherins arrived, Lily looked worried but they didn't insult her, so she relaxed after a bit.
'Alright, everyone is here so let's get started.' Alyssa announced.
'This is kind of a weird place to meet Don't you think?' Evan commented.
'Wait for it,' Regulus smirked.
Alyssa stood up and started pacing back and forth, her faced scrunched up in concentration. Everyone stared at her weirdly except whose who know of the ROR. A large wooden door appeared and everyone's mouths dropped open it shock. She grinned and pulled open the door,
'Welcome to the room of requirement!'

They all went in and after about 5 minutes of admiring it and explanation of how it worked from Alyssa an Luna, they were ready to begin.
Everyone sat down of the comfy sofas and chairs ready to begin. Alyssa stood up and cleared her throat,
'Um okay. So you're probably wondering why you're all here, I mean, We've barely talked to half of you and yet me and Luna asked to speak to you. Thanks for all coming by the way. Okay so the reason you're here is because we need to tell you something. A secret which you cannot tell anyone under any circumstances.'

Everyone seemed intrigued now.

'Basically, we called you here today because we need your help. You may seem like random unconnected people, but you are all key in our plan. The purpose of our plan is to kill Voldemort.'
The effect way instant. Most people flinched hard at the name and lots of the Slytherins looked annoyed to be included in a plot to take him down.

Barty broke the silence,
'Why? Half of us are Slytherins or deatheaters or at least people who believe in his ways. Why would you ask for our help when you could ask a teacher or students who hate him?'
'That's a brilliant point Barty, however you, Regulus and Evan don't want to be deatheaters anyway, and I reckon we can convince the others to help us using our secret.'
'How do you know we is t want to become deatheaters?'
'Because I can see in in your eyes. Oh! And because of our secret.'
'Care to enlighten us on what your secret is?' Narcissa said impatiently.

'Sure, Okay. Don't freak out but we're from the future.' Luna said.

Silence.

James snorted and the others instantly shot down that idea saying it was ridiculous and to tell them the truth.
'It is the truth,' Alyssa said calmly, 'we were fighting in the future, when we were hit by a combination of unknown spells which sent us back in time to Dumbledore's office. We came from the year 1998 and we called you here to help us defeat Voldemort and change the future. It may sound mad but I promise you this is the truth. We can even take Veritiserum if you want.'

'Is that possible?'
'I believe you.' Regulus said and his friends nodded along with Marlene.
'I think you should take the truth potion so we can be sure.'
'We'll take it then. Accio Veritiserum.'
A small coal flew into Alyssa's hand and she drank a few drops and passed it to Luna who did the same.
'Go ahead ask us who we are and if we're from the future.' Luna said.
Lily was one who asked the questions.
'What are your names?'
'Alyssa Granger.'
'Luna Lovegood.'
'Are you from the future?'
'Yes.'
'How did you get here?'
'We were hit by 3 different spells at the same time and there was a golden glow light and then we appeared here.'
'That's good enough for me.' The others nodded in agreement and they gave the two an antidote.

'So you're really from the future?'
'Yes. Sorry for not telling you earlier.'
'Wow! That's so cool.'
'Isn't it bad to change the timeline.'
'We'd be stopping thousands of innocent people getting murdered. Plus we need to eliminate Voldemort before things get worse.' Luna said and then Snape spoke for the first time,
'How do you know that one of us won't go blabbing to other people or not Ben the Dark Lord himself?'
'We have faith in you.' Alyssa said, she was cut of as Luna interrupted,
'You said that we were going to say they'd have to be obliviated or take the unbreakable vow.' Everyone gasped and looked shocked. Alyssa groaned,
'No offence Luna, but please shush. We were only going to tell them after the next part so they didn't worry. Never mind, I guess they know now. Okay so after the next part of the plan, you can either take the unbreakable vow and swear not to tell anyone about anything we've discussed here, or you can choose to be obliviated- that means getting your memory wiped- of everything we discuss. It will be completely painless. Don't worry I've performed them before.' Evan snorted at that,
'Is that supposed to be reassuring?'
'Uh Yeah. Was it not?'
'Not especially.'
'Eh well. Okay! So can we continue? Great! I'm going to show you my memories of our the future using a pensive. To any of you who don't know, a pensive is a sort of basin which you can rewatch your memories in. You sort of watch in from in it if that makes sense. Lily, it's like being inside a film.'
'Cool!'
'It is pretty cool, so anyway, I've sort of created 7 films of my most important memories strung together and they will inform of you of the future and you will see what happens to you if you carry on along the path you're headed in now. Me and Luna want to change the future though so yeah! Also, there are some key events that I wasn't there for so they are other people's memories. Like in the future I stole Dumbledore's memories he keeps in him office.'

The others stared at her horrified.
'Oh don't lecture me on it! He had some important memories I needed. I also have some of Snape's memories'- he glowered at Alyssa and Luna when she said this- 'and some of my friend Harry's. He is kinda the key person in most of this so yeah. I also have one of Kreacher's memory's.'

'My house elf?' Regulus asked in confusion and Alyssa nodded.
'Yup! Anyway, do you feel up to watching me and my friends' life? Luna only comes into it about halfway through but still.' They nodded and murmured agreement.
'Oh! One more thing guys. Before we start, you all need to agree to not get mad, because some of you turn into the absolute shittiest people on this planet but you should know that they're not these people now. Also, some people seem bad but they're not so bear with the story and try not to kill anyone.'

'Fair enough.' Remus said and once everyone agreed to it Luna said,
'Let's begin!'