Hundred Forty Six

n/a: cute chapter </3

**

Benjamin grabs Noah's hand as he guides him into the water. He groans and pulls his arm back. "I changed my mind."

"That's like the sixth time, bebesita. Come on, it feels nice."

Benjamin sighs and holds his hand back out to Noah, putting his free hand over his stomach. "You got this, baby."

Jazmyne emerges from being underwater, wiping her face off. She pushes his hair back and catches her breath. "Benjamin it fees so nice! You should take a swim."

Benjamin's eyes meet Noah's and he shakes his head. "I-I...Can't."

Noah frowns at him. "Okay. Want me to sit up on the deck with you, then?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "No. I'll just...Watch you from up here."

Noah frowns again and starts to walk up to Benjamin. "Bebesita", He says with a concerned tone. "Hey, you okay?"

"Mhm." He looks up at Noah and nods his head. "I swear, okay? I just...Really don't like water. It freaks me out."

"Okay. Well, I don't want you to be up there all by yourself, bebesita."

"I'm not. I'm gonna be right there." Benjamin points to the end of the deck, where he had a towel laid out. "Promise."

Noah smiles at him and nods. "Okayyy," He drags out the word before grabbing Benjamin's hand again. "Besito?"

Benjamin smiles and plants a chaste kiss on Noah's lips before getting out of the water.

*
"Maybe you can try tomorrow."

Benjamin sighs. "I just hope I wasn't like...A party pooper. Everyone seemed to have fun though."

"Come on, bebesita. You know no one looking at you like that. If you're scared then you're scared. This is a judge-free zone."

Benjamin turns around to face Noah. The couple was now showering after they'd been outside for almost the entire day. "I know...I just feel dumb."

Noah tilts his head, running the soaped-up washcloth over Benjamin's sharp shoulders. "Did something happen? To make you hate water like that?"

"Noah," Benjamin frowns, "This is supposed to be a fun trip."

"So...yes?"

"Maybe...But can we like...Not get into it right now? We've been having so much fun and I don't wanna be out into a sour mood."

"Okay. But...you know I'm the one you can talk to, right? I'm your person."

Benjamin smiles at him and nods. "Yeah, I know," He grins as he glances up at him. "My person."

**
Benjamin sits on one of the couches, taking a sip of his soda. Elly plops down next to him. "Sup, Evans." She sits up a little to dig something out of her pocket, before slouching back down.

"Where is everyone?"

"Lucas and Noah are bringing the food in. It took them forever to get the grill working."

"Damn...Good, I'm hungry." Elly brings her lighter up to the blunt that she placed in her mouth. She takes a drag before holding it out to Benjamin.

Benjamin looks at it and shakes his head. "No, thank you."

Elly nods. "Not a smoker?"

Benjamin shakes his head. "Nuh-uh. I've gotten contact high with Noah a couple of times but...I've never actually-."