Part 12. (My Son Is A Nerd)

That day I got a call from my dad saying he was ready to train Ryker anytime soon, I had issued to my dad that putting Ryker in karate was best, he thought he was too young which was odd, being as he is the living strike hard, strike first, no mercy, badass, non-pussy God there is. I and Eli are in the car on our way to the dojo to start Ryker's training. We soon arrived and are currently in the dojo watching my dad try and commit to Ryker's training. I and Eli are leaned against a wall sitting down watching Ryker and my dad. 

Eli: He's to wobbly. - He chuckled. 

Y/n: You ever wonder what he will look like in the future? - I asked. Eli smiled.

Eli: Badass, mohawk, sexy guy like his dad. - He chuckled. I rolled my eyes. 

Y/n: No... I think a sweet, badass, cute boy that is kind to everyone. - I replied. 

Eli: That works too. - He smiled. I watched as my dad held a board up to Ryker's height. 

Ryker: Daddy, watch this! - He said in excitement as he kicked the board perfectly, snapping it in half. My dad clapped. I looked at Eli shocked, he was just as shocked as me.

Y/n: Ok... we did the right thing. - I chuckled. He chuckled as well and nodded.

-Later That Day-

We're all walking in the park waiting to meet up with our friends. Ryker spotted Demetri and the others in the distance. 

Ryker: They're over there! - He pointed and ran to them, Demetri did a dramatic slow motion run towards Ryker. I chuckled at Ryker attempting to do the same thing. 

Eli: Great God, living Jesus, my son is a nerd. - He slapped his hand over his face. I slapped his shoulder. 

Y/n: So are you and I, where else does he get it from? - I questioned, I ran over to Sam, Eli yelled to me. 

Eli: Oh I don't know! Maybe Demetri! - He slung his hands in the air. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I watched as Demetri put Ryker on his back and ran around making racecar noises. 

Sam: How was his training? - She asked with a smile. 

Y/n: He kicked a board in half multiple times. - I smiled. 

Sam: That's great! He's learning quicker. - She smiled. I nodded. I looked behind Sam and seen Mitch and Chris coming our way. Mitch walked over to Eli and Miguel while Chris walked over to Demetri and Ryker and played with them. I smiled at everyone. 

Sam: Why are you smiling at everyone? - She asked with a chuckle. 

Y/n: I just feel safe with all my friends around. - I replied. She put her arm around my shoulder and we walked over to Eli and the others. Eli looked at me and Sam, he gave a nasty look. He stepped over to us. He looked down at Sam.

Sam: Stealing my wife princess? - He said jokingly. I felt a bit of jealousy burn in my cheeks. Eli noticed it and grabbed me hand pulling me away from Sam. We walked away. 

Sam: SHE'S MY WIFE JACKASS! - She yelled from behind, I chuckled. Eli placed his arm around me as we walked over to Demetri. 

Chris: Hey, Hawk! Your son has some moves man. - He said. We smiled. 

Ryker: I thought your name was Eli? That's what mommy calls you. - He asked. 

Eli: It's my nickname, what everyone else besides mommy calls me. - He replied. 

Ryker: I want a nickname! - He asked. Eli bent down to Ryker's height. 

Eli: How about... - Demetri cut Eli off. 

Demetri: Rocky! It sounds similar to Ryker. - Eli looked at Demetri disgusted. 

Eli: We are not naming Ryker, Roc... - This time Ryker cut Eli off. 

Ryker: I like that name! - He replied excitedly. Eli got up and walked over to me while scratching the back of his head, I chuckled. 

Eli: I ain't dealing with him when he gets bullied for it. - He sighed. I rolled my eyes. 

Eli: Demetri is. - He continued. 

Y/n: Oh shut up, when he gets bullied the first time you'll be the first one after the bully. - He rolled his eyes, I chuckled.