26|We All Have Missions

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"The greatest gift we can receive isto have a chance, just once in ourlives, to make a difference

to have a chance, just once in our
lives, to make a difference."
~Doctor Strange
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Freya leaned against a stool while watching the others work on the quantum platform, occasionally Freya would fly something or someone up into the sky.

The woman absently toyed with Loki's necklace, her mind far far away.

"How's it coming along Dancing Queen?" Tony called as he walked up to the platform, holding a few materials and a large tube, which he had wrapped around his shoulder. "As you humans would say it, peachy," Louisa grimaced as she worked. "Well, I'm pretty sure I'm done down here, and if not....well, we'll see when we loose Tiny Man."

"We are not going to loose Scott in time," Freya said, returning to the moment as she rested her hands on her hips and she watched Louisa stand up and dust off her trousers. "You never know." Louisa shrugged innocently. Freya shook her head with a tiny smile. The last thing Scott needed was Louisa's kind words of encouragement.

"Rey, can you fly me up there?" Louisa asked, pointing at a higher part of the platform. "Yes, I can." Freya moved her hands, sending Louisa soaring through the air, and keeping her in position as she worked on the quantum platform. Freya held her arms up parallel to her face, fingers spread out as her telekinesis held the younger woman in the sky.

Tony's brown eyes flickered in between Freya and Louisa before leaning in to whisper to Natasha. "I still find it weird the two of them are related, I mean Cupid over there has the personality of basically a rainbow while Quill is a gremlin."

Natasha's lip quirked up in a smile. "Well family is weird." She bumped her shoulder into Tony's. The older man gave a minor half nod. "That is true..." He trailed off, eyes glazing over as he seemed lost deep in thought. Natasha's expression turned worried for a split second before she masked it. "How are Pepper and Morghy?"

Freya's lips tugged up at Tony and Natasha's conversation and she listened.

Tony smiled sweetly. That special little smile that was usually hidden under his Stark grins. "They are great, happy, healthy...Morgan is enjoying school. Oh, she learned how to bake cookies last week."

Natasha's features turned impressed. "Did she now? I suppose getting Potts and Stark genetics meant she'd be very smart." Tony chuckled softly at her words. "Let's hope she's not as reckless as me," He said, eyes fixed on his Iron Man helmet that rested on a table. "Well, she has Pepper as her mother, I don't think that will be a huge problem."