Chapter 3

After the bell rang George got up and packed his things and headed out to the cafeteria. 
Once he got there he found a few of his friends sitting in the middle of the cafeteria and started walking towards them. But one thing he didn't notice was Karl. He stood in his place for a moment looking around the cafeteria for Karl and soon spotted him out. But he was sat with his boyfriends friends, or the goons. George sighed and walked in Karl's direction, waving at him when Karl noticed him.
George looked at the seats and saw that there was one empty seat at the table but... it was next to Clay.
When he had approached the table he sat down at the empty seat and greeted his friend the people at the table.  "Hey, George." Clay said and smirked.
"What?" George said, annoyed. "What? Can't I be nice?" Clay said, still smirking. 'This fucking idiot,' George thought to himself and rolled his eyes.
He looked Clay in the eyes but decided to investigate at the features of his face instead, using the opportunity since he had never been so close to him. His skin was light tan, his freckles dark and neatly scattered on his cheeks and nose, a few on his forehead and chin that you needed to be close to notice, his straight, white teeth, his dimples that were obvious, now that he was smiling, his lips were a nice shade of pink and looked soft, George almost wanted to kiss them. 'Wait what?' George was caught off guard by his own thoughts and looked back to Clays eyes. He could get lost in them forever.
He stared into Clay's eyes for a moment until he saw a hand right in front of his face. "George?" he then heard Karl say after he got out of his trans.
"Yes! Yes, what? Sorry, I zoned out." George excused. "No worries, man, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out after school?"
"Oh, yeah, sure!" George said and smiled, "I think I should get going, though, class is starting soon."
"Yeah, I'll meet you at my locker when you're done!" Karl said cheerfully. "Yeah, see you then. Bye Nick." George stood up and walked to the doors of the cafeteria. "I should get going as well," Clay said, "see you later!" Clay stood up and followed George.
After a little bit he had catched up with George and put his arm on his shoulder.

George got startled when he suddenly felt an arm on his shoulder and looked up. When he saw who had his arm wrapped around his shoulder his face tinted pinked and he looked straight back down.
"Hey, princess," Clay said and looked down at George. "What?" George said aggressively.
"Oh, I just wanted to spend time with you." Clay said. "Shut up, you idiot, a real reason, please." George looked back up at Clay. "You seem cool, so I just decided to follow you." Clay said with pure honesty in his tone. George scoffed. "What, are you following me like some kind of stalker?"
"No, what the heck, can't I be nice to you?"
"No. No you can't." George said.
"And why is that, my fine sir?" Clay said jokingly.
"I don't know, just don't feel like it." George said, "Well we have arrived at my classroom, it seems so if you would maybe, y'know, let me go? That would be appreciated." George said. "Well, you see, it seems like we have the same class so I don't think so." Clay said and walked into the classroom, still with his arm around George's shoulder. Clay led them to a table in the back and took a seat and George did the same.

When the final bell of the day rang George stood up from his seat next to Clay and walked to his locker, getting his jacket and returning his books, he set the destination for Karl's locker. When he arrived shortly after, because he was still at school, he saw Karl walking to his own locker, no Nick to be seen, which was weird since they were kind of inseparable and barely left each other's sides, but he paid no mind. "Hey, Karl!" George said as Karl got nearer. "Hey, George!" Karl said with his normal cheerful and joyous tone, "You don't mind that I invited Nick and Clay to hang out with us, do you?"
"No, of course I don't. But why weren't you sitting at our normal table at lunch today?"
"Just didn't feel like it, besides there is so much more peaceful sitting with them."
"Oh, uh, ok," George said, slightly confused.
"Is anything going on between you and Clay, George?" Karl asked, sorting out his locker.
"What?! No! Why? What makes you think that?" George asked back, still surprised by Karl's question. "I just saw how you looked at him at lunch and how  he basically chased you out of the cafeteria."
"What? No, I didn't look at him! What?" George finally managed to get out. "Okay, okay, chill, I was kidding." Karl said and laughed slightly, "Anyways, shall we head out? Nick is waiting at my car."
"Sure." George said and they walked out the doors.

________________________________
Word count: 881