The Big Move

"Isabel let's go!"mom said.

Today was the BIG DAY! Were moving to Louisiana!

I'm excited to get out of this crappy town but I'm scared of moving to a new school. I'm just hoping people don't treat me differently.

Hi. I'm Isabel. I am 17. I have blonde and blue hair. I'm 5'3(shortish). I've had so many family issues and people bullying me in my life. Last but not least,I am a youtuber.

"5 more minutes mom!"I say. "Okay,but hurry!"mom says.

I grab all of my bags and take them to the car. I go back upstairs and check to make sure I didn't forget anything. I go downstairs and mom is waiting on me.

"Ready?"

"Yeah."

We drive for what feels like days. I wake up.

"Almost there!"

"Yay!"I say sarcastically.

I pull put my phone and tweet "almost to my new home!wish me luck on a new life!" I favorite a few responses and follow some fans. I put my phone away and realize we are about to pull into the driveway.

"WERE HERE!"

We get out and start unpacking. After a few hours we decide to take a break.

"You should go out and get some dinner" mom says

"Ugh okay. I'll see what I can find."

"Love you!"

"Love you too mom!"

I grab the keys and get into the car. I drive into town and find a Taco Bell. I pull into it. I get out and go in and order.

"That'll be $17.89"says the cashier

I pay and sit down. I pull put my phone and tweet "getting taco bell!this town is beautiful guys!" I favorite and follow some. The guy calls my number and I get up to get my food. As I thank the cashier and turn around I bump into someone.

"Sorry"

"Watch where your going!"he says

"Woah,your Dylan Dauzat"

"Yeah,yeah"

"I'm Isa-"he cut me off

"I really don't care now please move so I can order"

"Wow. Rude much?"

"Whatever bitch"

I leave and when I get home I hand the food to my mom and tell her I'm going to settle in.

I pull out my phone and text one of my friends.

Me:Hey girl!

A few minutes later I get a response

Jenn:omg hey!you in Louisiana yet?

Me:yeah we got here a few hours ago and I've already got somebody to hate me.

Jenn:what!?who?!

Me:yeah your not gonna believe me but i ran into Dylan Dauzat at taco bell and he was rude af!

Jenn:wow girl be careful!

Me:anyways I'm gonna get some sleep ttyl!

Jenn:bye!

I plug my phone into the charger and lay down. Sleep immediately takes over my body.

***

Dylan's POV

"Dylan come here!"Mom says

I go downstairs.

"Yeah mom?"

"Run to taco bell and get dinner."

"Ugh okay be back in a lil bit!"

I grab my keys and get in my mustang. I pull out my phone and tweet "going to get me some taco bell" I get responses saying things about churros. I pull out of the driveway and head to taco bell. I pull into a parking spot. I walk in and some girl with blonde and blue hair bumps into me.

"Sorry" she says

"Watch where your going!"

"Woah,your Dylan Dauzat"

"Yeah,yeah"

"I'm Isa-"

"I really don't care now please move so I can order"

"Wow. Rude much?"

"Whatever bitch"I say and she walks out.

Ugh some people can annoy me easily. I order the food and go home. I eat then go up to my room and post a snapchat saying "night beautiful love you!" I plug my phone up and go to sleep.

***
Hey guys!WOW!Dyl is an asshole!Anyways share this with your friends and once I get some feedback I'll post the next chapter! ~dezzi