[Chapter 13: Haunting History]

"Get back here, (Y/n). Now."
"Why? Why should I?" "Need a good laugh?"
"I don't know what the FUCK happened in your dreams, but what I DO know is that I wasn't behind them. Got that, sweetheart?"

"Alright, what the FUCK was that all about?" The Springwood Slasher snapped as soon as (Y/n) had left the house, dragging his finger-knives down the hallway's wallpaper viciously. "I want to know, and I want to know NOW."

"I-I don't know..." Norman stammered with wide eyes, appearing in the hall alongside Hannibal. "S-She was a-absolutely hysterical w-when she w-woke up-!"

"Can you recall what (Y/n) last said to you?" Hannibal questioned in a serious tone of voice, attempting to figure out what was going on by gaining some information. "Because she might've said something that could give us a hint as to what she was panicking about."

"W-Well..." Norman hesitated before nervously biting his lip, "She did s-say that t-there was b-blood all over her. R-Real, actual b-blood. T-That's why she t-took a shower before she l-left..."

"Real actual blood...?" Hannibal mused over the unhappy male's response with interest, flashing Freddy a firm look while he began to put two-and-two together.

"E-Except me and Michael d-didn't see any b-blood. I-It was so s-strange-!" Norman exclaimed anxiously, sounding more and more distressed.

"(Y-Y/n)...? A-Are you—?"
"Oh FUCK!"
"(Y-Y/n)...? W-What's wrong-? Why are y-you acting t-this way-?"
"No, NO!" "I-I'll get this blood on you otherwise-!!"
"B-Blood...?"
"Yes!! Now if you'll excuse me...!!"

"I can." The dream demon muttered icily, glaring at the floor as he delved into Norman's previous thoughts. "I can see it. And it came from that fucking red balloon."

"R-Red balloon-? W-What red b-balloon-?" Norman frowned, glancing at Hannibal in complete and utter confusion.

"I'd rather explain in my office." The psychiatrist politely responded, turning around before heading upstairs. "If you understand where I'm coming from, exactly."

"Are you fucking kidding me!? We DON'T have time for this." Freddy growled furiously, following the other two into Hannibal's office.

"(Y/n)'s currently at her psychology class, remember?" Hannibal reminded the other slasher in a condescending fashion, "Not to mention Michael's with her. So she's not in any sort of danger."

"For the moment at least." He coldly taunted, leaning against the wall and crossing his arms while Hannibal and Norman both sat at the desk.

"Krueger if you're going to behave like a child then leave the room." Hannibal sighed in return, reaching for one of his many books and ignoring the demonic killer.

"W-Why are you o-opening a book...?" Norman curiously wondered. "N-Not to mention a...a history book o-of all t-things..."