𝟑. 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐭

the airplane landed. my mom told me that one of the producers are going to be waiting for me as soon as i get off the plane.

i walk off the plane. i stand and look around for awhile trying to find this producer. finally, i find someone holding up a sign saying "y/n." i walk up to him.

"hey i'm y/n."

"nice to meet you y/n," the man says. "in just a few minutes, an uber is picking us up to drop us off at set. is this your first acting job?"
"yeah," i answered, "i'm really excited."
he smiles. "trust me, filming is going to be so much fun. the cast can't wait to meet you."
during the uber ride, me and the producer made small talk. the drive was only about 20 minutes or so with the traffic. finally, we made it.

i see all the movie set trailers and a lot of people.

we get off the uber, and the producer walks me to my trailer.

"this is your trailer," he said, "this is where you're going to be while getting ready for filming or you're just going to be in here while you're not doing anything."
"ok," i reply.

in the trailer, i had nothing to do so i went on my phone. i text my family telling them that i landed and made it to set already. a few minutes later, i hear a knock on the door. i get up and open it.

it's a group of people mostly my age. a tall and brown haired boy approaches me first. "hi, nice to meet you. i'm xolo and i play miguel in the show." he reaches out to shake my hand.
"nice to meet you too. i'm y/n and i'm going to play tory."

"well welcome to set," he said smiling. "this is my girlfriend hannah." he gestured to a pretty and mildly tall girl.

"hey i'm hannah. welcome to set." she shakes my hand too.

"thanks, my names y/n," i said.

then i meet mary, tanner, gianni, william, and ralph.

i walk back inside my trailer with some of my new friends, hannah, xolo, and mary.

i hear a knock on the door again. i open it.

i felt like all the air just left my lungs.

he's a tall boy with sparkly and big blue eyes, a perfect structured face, and a tall red mohawk.

"hey i'm jacob," he said, "i play hawk. sorry i didn't come earlier to say hi, my hairstylist was putting up the mohawk."

"oh no it's okay. my names y/n."

"y/n, y/n, y/n," he says, "that's a pretty name."

his voice was so soothing and he was extremely attractive.

jacob walked into the trailer too and we all just hung out in there and talked until it was time for me to get ready to shoot my first scene.

- mini time jump -

it's been about 5 days already and i'm already best friends with the cast. hannah, xolo, jacob, and i have already formed a mini friend group. shooting is so much fun.
every other day, i facetime my family and talk to them about what's been going on in atlanta and ask them what's happening in california.

also, my trailer has turned into some kind of hangout. literally everyday, everyone of the cast members visits me in my trailer and hang out here.

right now, xolo, hannah, jacob, and i are hanging out in my trailer playing "heads up." it's becoming an addiction for us. we hear another knock on the door and jacob runs to go get it.

she's a tall and pretty girl with straight black hair. she runs to jacob and says "hey i missed you bubbas!"

"bubbas" what?

"that's his girlfriend," xolo tells me, "she just flew here from california just to see him again. isn't that adorable?"

my heart sinks.