9

The bedroom door opened and the voices hushed as she entered all eyes on her.
"How are you feeling?" She came to the vanity taking her earrings out and placing them down.
"I heard you got rather violent today princess." She looked over her shoulder and jimin got up. Leaving the room so they could speak.
"They deserved it." She said slipping her heels off jumping when his hands wrapped around her waist.
"I don't want you getting your hands dirty. Am I understood, princess?" She looked up into the mirror through her eyelashes.
"Yes sir... I'm sorry sir." She spoke turning around in his grip.
"Although I have to admit, it would've been rather hot to see..." she gave a smirk and placed a kiss on his lips.
"I managed to get some names from them. The boys are checking them out now." He smiled moving her hair out of her face tapping her face.
"That's my good girl." She smiled a little looking down at his bruised chest running her fingertips over the darkened skin.
"How are you feeling?" He hummed taking her hand in his.
"I'm better now... I missed you today..." he bought her hand up looking at the bandage with curiosity. "What happened here?"
"I smashed a glass by accident." He let out a deep hum pressing a kiss to her open palm. Closing his eyes.
"Try to be more careful at this rate you'll kill yourself before we have that baby." She paused for a moment raising an eyebrow.
"What?" He looked up at her through his lashes his lips still pressed to her hand.
"Stop my mother complaining, and... I wouldn't mind a couple kids running around..." she smiled a little.
"I thought you wanted to wait?" He hummed letting her hand rest on his cheek and smiled.
"Life is sort princess. We sort out this mess and then we get to work. Pretty Namjoon is ready to be an uncle. Keeps mentioning how funny it would be seeing me struggle with a diaper." She laughed at the thought and bit her lip.
"You can't intimidate a child into behaving. Would be fun to watch." He chuckled at her words letting out a sigh.
"It's getting late princess, come get in bed?" She accepted his offer and slipped out of her dress climbing onto the bed when he stopped her taking in the marks on her body. The cut lead from the top on her ribcage across to her opposite hip. He traced his hand over the line trailing down her leg stopping at the marks on the thighs. "Princess..."
"I'm okay... really..." he placed his hand over a particular mark and the images flowed through his mind of her being pinned against the wall knocking the wind out of her lung.
"I..."
"Yoongi... I'm not made of glass... I'm okay... come on" she moved a little and he gripped her hip gently.
"Wait." He slipped his hand under her pantie strap feeling the mark.
"Yoon-" he pulled the strap down seeing the finger marks on her skin.
"Before they bought you to me... what happened?" Her breathing hitched a little and she pushed his hand away pulling her panties back up.
"Nothing Yoongi. I'm fine."
"Nari." He said firmly making her jump.
"Nothing-" he frowned standing up.
"Come here."
"No." She said quietly looking down at the mattress sitting on her knees.
"Nari, if they did something-"
"I don't want to talk about it!" She snapped looking up at him. "Please Yoongi. Just don't." He paused for a moment and came to sit down.
"You know you can tell me anything right?" He took her hand in his tracing his thumb over her knuckles.
"I know... I just don't want to talk okay?" He thought he should drop it for a moment and nodded.
"Okay princess, I'm just going to the toilet. Get in bed okay..." she nodded letting him leave the room. He stood in the bathroom looking at his phone.

To Namjoon:

Check the cameras from last night at 1am. Nari isn't tell me the whole story. I need to know what happened. I'm concerned.

He closed the phone looking at himself in the mirror when Namjoon test back.

Namjoon.

Will do. Go to bed. You both need to rest. I'll call if I find anything.

He walked out of the bathroom seeing her fast asleep already. He walked over shutting the light off putting their clothes in the laundry basket at the end of the bed.

Namjoon.

Office. Now.

He pulled on his robe sneaking from the bedroom down to his office making his way inside.
"What did you find." Namjoon looked up. The colour had drained from his face and he looked like he was about to cry. "Namjoon..." he turned the monitor around pressed the play botton. Namjoon looked away as it started.

Yoongi walked out of the office and down the hall a few seconds later she appeared looking sleepy knocking on the voice door. She slipped inside and it cut to the camera in the office. She walked to the desk pulling out one of his cigarettes lighting it looking at his work when the door opened and 3 masked men walked in. She looked up and picked up the phone.

"I called... I was calling to tell you about the trap..." Yoongi looked at him before looking back at the screen.

She slowly opened the draw, his gun. She held the gun up not noticing a man crawling under the desk. He grabbed her ankle knocking her to the floor. The view was blocked by the large desk but each of the men took their time to disappear behind. She was dragged up to her feet and pushed over the desk as the man placed a bit on her ass cheek pulling her head up but her hair and pointing at the camera. She looked into the camera and closed her eyes letting her head drop onto the desk.

Yoongi turned it off looking at Namjoon with tears in his eyes.
"She... she looked so broken when they bought her too me.... I never thought.... fuck...."
"Earlier she stayed where you're standing right now. I thought she would've taken your seat. I thought it was out of respect. I guess not."
"Tomorrow you take this desk and that chair and you burn it." He said dangerously and namjoon gave a nod.
"Yes sir." Yoongi walked out slamming the door and namjoon huffed looking around.

Back in the bedroom Yoongi stood turning the light on. He looked carefully over her back seeing the nasty bruising and his thoughts raced. Maybe it isn't true? Maybe it's some sick joke. It isn't what he thought. He pulled the cover away looking at the unmistakable bite mark cut into her skin.
"Jesus fucking Christ..." he sat down looking at the mark astonished that she hid it for so long. "What on earth happened to you princess..."