🍂Chapter Twenty-Two🍂

Word Count: 1601

War.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It had been a few days since the declaration of war.

And I have full netherite. Nice.

But something has left me with a pit of anxiety in the pit of my stomach, the fact that I haven't seen, or spoken to the Prime Gods in what felt like months. I'm concerned. Who knows what they have cooking up?

I walked out of the ravine, spinning the neatherite sword in my hands. "Hey (Y/N)!" I heard a call from the left of me, I snapped my head over to the sound in surprise to see Niki, with a tall man in front of her. I squinted. It was Eret. What was he doing over here? 

"Hello!" A boy stuck his head out from behind Niki, Tubbo. 

"Heya." Eret waved. 

"What are you doing here?" I tilted my head in confusion, and the three pairs of eyes drifted to the sword in my hands. With a sigh, I moved to another, empty spot, in my hotbar. "There." 

"We made a... team, of sorts." Tubbo giggled softly. 

"Yes, we're TEN, Tubbo, Eret, Niki." Niki nodded firmly with a proud smile. 

"We're planning Manburg's demise right now." Eret smirked. 

"Ayo can I join?" I joked, but at the same time, not joked. 

"Why not? It's not TEN plus (Y/N)."

"Let's go!" Tubbo cheered, he had seemingly forget everything that I had said that one day, where...

Well, where Xynn took over. 

I regret every word that left my mouth that conversation, but... At the same time, I didn't regret it. The thought had been keeping me up at night, and it scared the shit out of me that the Prime Gods could pop in and take control at any time.

"(Y/N)?" A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"H-huh?" I looked to the speaker frantically. 

"Are you okay?" Eret spoke not long after, and I shook my head a little.

"I'm okay."

Enchan's P.O.V.

"It has been an hour." I tapped the cover of the plot book with my free hand, while resting my face in the other. "Should we go check on her?"

"No, not yet." Evy sighed, growing impatient with me. I asked at the twenty minute mark, then the forty, and now the sixty. "Don't you have work to get done?" She asked, looking up from her book.

"I wrote some plot for the next few arcs." 

"Stop starting new arcs when we haven't even finished the first one." Bibi stared at me from across the room. I stared back. 

She stared back at me.

I chickened out and looked away. 

"Hey you should... do something with that bird." Rin mentioned. We all jumped. 

"Sometimes I wish that you can just... shush when we talk about plot but I guess that wouldn't be fair." Evy scowled. It made sense, she was the god of Fauna as well as flora. 

"Fine then!" Rin slumped back in her seat.

"Sorry man." Elijah patted Rin sympathetically on the back.

Rin sighed, "No worries."

"I'm still worried for her...!" I groaned, sprawling across my desk.