FOUR

"Demoted to Day player"

or

"All-New Halloween Spooktacular"

。\|/。

     Sasha hadn't been seen since the 70s episode, she had went on a drive to the edge of town for a picnic and froze. Currently she had a bowl of candy and was wearing a toga and a golden crown with a grin on her face. 

     The thoughts in her head kept screaming and crying. She could feel the pain of Wanda and everyone else in town, but Wanda's was the most overbearing. All Sasha could see was Vision dying over and over again, the thing that haunted Wanda, haunted them all. 

     Almost like being pulled back to life she snapped away from Wanda's reality and back to the old one, with her memories and everything.  

     When she looked up she saw the red body of the Vision. "What's happening?" She asked in a haze before quickly remembering that before the Hex her dad was on deaths door. Sasha jumped up quickly, as if it would help her get to him faster. 

     "I was gonna ask the same thing." Vision stated. 

     Sasha looked around her to determine where she was. "I was trapped in my own mind?" She questioned, although Vision was as unsure as she was. 

    "Are you okay?" He asks concerned. Before she could respond the wall of the Hex had shined distracting Vision who was determined to find what was on the other side. "Stay here." He said before flying away to the wall.

     Soon enough she saw the Hex extend further, and the cloud over her mind reset.

。/|\。

hella short but next chapter is where the fun begins