30. TIRED ANGEL

GOY
CHAPTER THIRTY: TIRED ANGEL

GOY CHAPTER THIRTY: TIRED ANGEL

"w-what's it like?"

"sex?"

"mhmm."

"sex is like climbing a mountain," the redhead explained, dropping the highlighter that sat between her fingers. "before you start you get nervous and cautious. it sometimes even hurts at the start, but when you keep pushing and make your way to the top of the mountain..." she winked. "euphoria."

"does it hurt a l-lot?"

"not necessarily." alison smiled. "it didn't hurt when scott and i did it."

"it hurt like a stiletto to the foot on my first time." lydia pushed her hair away from her eyes, looking down at the blonde with her legs crossed on the wood floor. "it just matters who you do it with, you've got to make sure it's someone that'll put your needs first." the corners of rory's lips quirked upwards. "you'll be fine with stiles, that boy loves you more than anything in the world."

she blushed, "i-i know."

alison looked down at the blonde girl, "why? are you two..."

"haven't t-talked about it." rory dismissed, looking back down at her book. "j-just curious."

"mhmm." the two other girls hummed at the same time sarcastically. "say, you don't happen to know where jacob went to, do you? i was kind of digging his tall dark and mysterious look."

aurora inhaled sharply. "n-no, sorry lyds."

"read the room, lydia." alison gaped, as though she were completely bewildered by lydia's vulgar suggestion.

"what? god, he left like, weeks ago! i was joking, i've got something too good with the straight twin going on."

"which needs to end." the brunette said pointedly. aurora nodded slightly, happy to have the attention away from herself and her missing cousin. she pulled out her phone, looking at all of the undelivered messages she'd sent to him.

she felt like bella in new moon.

"oh, please. just because your relationship status can't change doesn't mean mine's the same!" lydia snapped before going back to the textbook in front of her. the blonde and the brunette made brief eye contact, brows raised in shock. "sorry..." lydia mumbled after a minute.

"it's okay." alison smiled, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"i... i'm just so sick of all of this controlling our lives." said the ginger. "if i could go back in time to before all this — if it could've just been us three and jackson, i think i'd go back."