Confessions - chapter 15

Shaq's Pool party around 8pm

Darius:

Man I swear these females really are crazy

Man I swear these females really are crazy. Like I'm a grown ass man running for my life. I can't make this up.

Granted, I never should've slept with her ass in the first place but I couldn't help it.

I was mad.

How could the woman that I love, not only turn me down but parade another nigga in my face.

She musta lost her rabbit ass mind. I know what you guys are thinking and I don't want to hear it.

YES.

I know its double standards and I don't care, if she break my heart lord knows I'd cry.

I feel like I've walked through the whole house and still nothing.

"..Hi handsome"

I turn around slowly, knowing that the voice and body that stood behind me was not the one I was after, but rather one that could potentially get me in big trouble.

I sigh disappointedly, and turn around to face her.

"What's happenin' TT?"

A sinister smile crept along her face as she stepped closer to me.

"Nothing much, you know me just chllin"

"Yeah,  I do know you which is why I don't believe a word that is coming out of your mouth"

"Oh my goodness D, let it go okay, it's not like we got caught, its like nothing ever happened. Come on, I know you've missed the excitement I bring."

I roll my eyes because after all these years this girl STILL irritates me like never before. And before you guys jump to conclusion NO we did not sleep together.

What she is referring to is the fact that she and my boy from back in the day used to hook up from time to time. And one night she really lost her mind and threw herself at me and my boy just so happen to walk in on us but I swear nothing happened.

Even though he never wanted to believe it everyone knew that she had milage. Hella niggas been run through her but my nigga wasn't trying to hear it.

Anyways, our friendship soon ended after that. But just my luck this hoe in my life again and not to mention she just had to be related to the love of my life.

"Thats because NOTHING DID HAPPEN. Look TT you spoiled one relationship in my life and I'm not about to let you do it again. What are you even doing here?"

"You are no fun, just like 2 years ago. And to answer your question I'm here because I came to get a job, I'm moving out here. You know for a change of scenery, heard I could get more money out here"