42. 𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨

"look-"

"look-"

"just shut up suna, i don't wanna hear what you have to say unless i say it first"

"ok...then talk to me please"

"you understand why i broke connections off between us?" you asked him

"well no exactly"

"i broke things off because, our relationship, between us, it was toxic, you would flirt with people, so would i, i would was overthink about us, things just weren't good, i broke us off after i got drunk because i thought after i said things i thought about you would change things between us, also did that because things weren't good for us at the time, and i really wanted us to be better if we would meet again, i didn't want to contact you because i knew it would make things worse, i waited and hid and buried my feelings for you away just because i didn't want the pain to keep me from moving on and being better, it took till the middle of my third year to do so, after i got better but my feelings never went away, then i found you here at the same college and those feelings came back and lots of stuff happened, it's like ever since i buried those feelings and everything i had with you, something else went with it, everything ever bad that had happened and once it broke free it came back again and put me through the same pain cause i knew it was going to happen again." you told him and cried a little "i hate talking about me feelings cause i'm scared"

"y/n...i understand, when we broke things off i was absolutely broken i couldn't do anything, kita came to talk to me and helped me out, i pushed those feelings and everything i had for you away as well, when i met mitzi it was like a distraction for me i thought i was in love with her but truly i realized i never was cause my love always stayed with you and always had, i really wish things back then weren't toxic and kinda bad i regret so much but i never regret meeting you" he said

"i never regretted meeting you either, i'm sorry for being so stupid, if it weren't for me-"

"don't say that y/n don't put the blame on yourself please it's part of the reason why were in this situation in the first place so don't blame yourself"

"do you still love me?" you asked out of the blue

"yea i do i always had, when i first saw you here at school i was happy cause i thought maybe this was fate that brought us back together, but at the same time i didn't know if you felt the same way so i doubted myself, but in the end you love me back and i love you" he looked at you eating a chuupet

"i-i love you too"

"y/n?"

"yes"

"can we start over together? i really want you...
i miss you"

"yea..but could we take it slow i don't want to start dating just yet, i'm not ready" you told him "i mean look at me, i'm in the hospital i'm a mess"

"i don't care i love the way you are you're perfect"

"sh-shut up" you said embarrassed

he laughed a little and stood up, you looked at him and saw him give you a small smile, you held out some pocky and showed it to him, he laughed a little and sat on the bed with you, you loved the food to the nightstand next to you and let him sit in front of you. you wanted to cry so badly just looking at him.

so did he, you both wanted to cry.

you hugged him tightly, and cried into his chest.

"i-ive missed you" you cried

he hugged you tightly and leaned his head on yours, he cried as you cried and just hugged you.

"i missed you too"

•••

after some time you and suna talked to each other and calmed one another, you ordered food to your room for the both of you and you guys ate like you guys hadn't eaten in day, after you guys talked more and let everyone back in the room. you told your family everything and they all hugged you and not suna❤️.

"kyoto, since my parents have no where to stay could they stay at the apartment? kai and my dad in your room, mom and kay in my room and grandpa in the guest room, and you could sleep on the couch as always since you don't use your room" you laughed at the end

"i don't use my room? neither do you your ass is always is the living room" he rolled his eyes.

"whatever, just take care of my family or else" you smiled

he nodded his head and him and your family left. suna stayed in the hospital with you and slept on the couch.

•••

"suna?" you said

"yes?"

"i want cuddles, i-it's been a while"

he got up and went to the bed you laid on, he laid across from. you both looked at each other in each other's eyes before latching onto each other.

"ive missed sleeping next to you, i missed your warmth" he said and pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"so have i, i'm sorry for everything suna"

"it's ok, i'm sorry for everything as well"

"can we sleep now?"

he nodded his head and pulled you close to him, he tangled his legs with yours and pulled you closer by your waist, you laid your head in his chest as he laid his on your head.

"this feels nice" you smiled.

he kissed the top of your head and held you tighter, you guys went to sleep and finally felt the same feeling you guys felt the first time you guys had slept together, you felt the comfortable warmth and the love you both have for each other.

it felt nice

-

questions

requests

follow for more!!

daily question:

- why doesn't a baby turtle float to the top of the water instead of drown?

twitter, tumblr, inkitt
@sunarinsdildo

have an amazing day!!

- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited