chapter 13 ~ baseball and patriots

Today was the day.

Mickey was finally getting released from juvie....

just imagine this outfit but like two cup sizes smaller lmaooooo

Ian got me to agree to go with Mandy all though I was already deeply regretting it

I hadn't see him since the day after he got arrested so I didn't know what the whole mood was. Plus Mandy still didn't know I used to fuck her brother.

"Here he comes" She smiled, running over to hug him.

I mean he still looked the same, minus the fact that he actually looked clean. Which I guess was a huge plus.

"What the hell is she doing here?" He snapped, staring at me. Oh, hello to you too Mickey.

"I asked her to come, two badass girls are better than one in the is neighborhood" She laughed as we did a silent fist bump.

Was it weird seeing him after almost a year, yes. But was I starting to be grateful Ian forced me to come, also yes.

"Fuck you, fuck you, and especially fuck you" He yelled, flipping off the guards.

"Okay let's go before they throw you back in" I muttered, linking the girl and I's arms together.

I felt him slip something into the hem of my skirt but brushed it off since Mandy was right next to me. I mean, it was probably just a food wrapper for all I could care....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was in fact, not a food wrapper, but a note for me to meet him at the baseball field later tonight.

I mean.....ill take it.

Mickey and I were walking across the grass as I caught him up on what he'd missed.

"Crazy mom tried to kidnap my brother, Frank got my brother kidnapped, Ian and I have different dads-"

"Aren't you two fucking twins?" He questioned.

"Don't even get me started" I laughed.

We approached the dug out where I pulled out the cans of beer and him a pocket knife.

"Here, shotgun" He smirked, cutting the bottom of the metal. I stared at it cautiously before quickly chugging the entire thing.