The Tycoon Pirates

"What makes you think that I'll ever come across an artifact like that?" Den asked. "Wellll that's only because you're my only way off this lump of wood, you're the only choice I have. All the pirates here aren't willing to Let a fourteen year old on their crew." Jaguar explained. Den, Throdrok, Meressa, and Jaguar, walked back to the house. "Bye! Said three of the healing Wizards at once. "See ya" chimed the witch. As soon as they were outside of the door of the house something strange happened. Jaguar Sprouted a tail, and sighed in relief.

Den looked at Jaguar, "Why the tail?" Den asked. "Oh, I usually have a tail, but I hold it in whenever I'm around people I don't know." Jaguar explained "Is it hard?" Den asked, curiously. "It's about as hard as holding in a fart." Jaguar said. Den smiled at that. "Haha, gross" He said. Den entered the house, seeing the place completely ransacked "What happened to this place?" Meressa asked. Jaguar smiled looking at a note on the dining table. Gotcha Back - Tycoon Pirates. "YOU STOLE FROM THE TYCOON PIRATES!???" Meressa and Throdrok yelled together.

"Those are the richest pirates on the Tilla! They can afford top notch security! How do you expect to steal it all back!?" Meressa Shouted. "No one has ever successfully stolen from those Pirates! How did you pull it off!?" Throdrok asked loudly, impressed by this feat.

"Ok, everyone listen up! I'm going to tell you the exiting, gripping tale of how I was able to steal the gold of the Tycoon Pirates! So I was walking trough town right?" Jaguar said "Yeahh..." said Meressa, Throdrok, and Den. "Then I spotted some of the tycoon Pirates, sitting at a lunch table, eating lunch surrounded by a bunch of gold." Jaguar continued "Yeahhh..." Said the others. "So I Transformed partly into a cheetah, and quickly spiked their food with some linaclotide, they didn't even know! They ate the food, and immediately ran for the bathroom, Having to use it. Badly." Jaguar said. "Yeahhhh..." Everyone said, once again. Helier they were in the bathroom, I grabbed all the gold I could carry, and made a break for it!" he said, proudly.

Everyone Punched Jaguar, comically "Is that it!!!???" Meressa Shouted. "Seriously???!!! How was that Gripping, or exiting, All you did was steal it while they were taking big, smelly dumps!" Throdrok yelled. "I bet those big, smelly dumps smell much better than Throdrok" Den said to Meressa. Meressa frowned at Den, "She may be big, gross, muscley, and stinky, but thats my Foster sister! You don't have to tell her the WHOLE truth." Meressa said. "What!!?? Your both saying that I'm stinky you know!!!" Throdrok said. Throdrok grabbed Meressa and Den squishing them both between each of her armpits.

"Disgusting!" Meressa screamed. "Foul!" Den hollered. They each struggled to escape Throdroks grip, but she didn't budge. So how are we supposed to steal our belongings back? She yelled. And how do we do that before Mom and dad find out? And when is Den gonna go on a Date with Me!?" Throdrok yelled. Den thought of a way- any way to get out of his date with Throdrok. "How about we bust through the the gates right now?" Den Asked