𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

"You can do this Arwen." I mumble to myself while I walk up and down in my room.

I made up a whole speech yesterday with Kyle so I could tell Jenna what happened.
I didn't bother to inform Timothée because he has nothing to say in this he did enough damage.

I just need to build up the courage and actually get into her room to tell her everything.
She didn't go to school today and even though I can understand it I don't know how she got away with it in front of mom and dad.

I push down my sleeves over my hands self consciously and push the hair away from my face.

I'm at the verge of a mental breakdown that's how scared I am.
I let out a long breath before I turn to my door and push down the handle.

How bad can it be?
She's going to listen to me carefully and then she's going to be angry for a few minutes before she forgives me and tells me that she loves me.

Well it's obviously not going to be that easy but I have to try my best.
I walk through the hall but get stopped when Tarver calls my name while I walk past his door.

I stop and walk backwards looking through the opened door.
He sits at his desk his laptop working loudly.

"What's up?" I ask him leaning against the doorframe and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Come here." He says waving me over while his eyes stay glued to the screen.
I roll my eyes and walk over to him because it gives me a bit of time before I have to talk to Jenna.

Procrastination my best friend.
I lean down and look over his shoulder my eyes getting used to the bright screen light.

I make out a virtual flyer as my eyes fly over the text.
Battle of Bands.
Winner gets 50.000 dollar and a contract with Sony music entertainment.

"What?" I whisper lowly as I move my eyes over to Tarver.
"What is that?" I ask him even though I know what it is.

"It's the song contest I signed you and your band in that starts in autumn just when we have holidays." He says and grins up to me.

"I- what?" I ask still confused blinking.
A band contest with which we could win a contract with a well known record company.
That's everything I ever dreamed off.

"The locations are a bit off but I asked a friend for his van and we could do a road trip driving you to every location." He says and I look at him overwhelmed.

"We?"

"Yeah You, Kyle, Lola, Dawson, Jenna and I. Why are you looking at me like that I'm not letting you do this alone." He says and I start to laugh as tears form in my eyes and roll over my cheeks seconds after.

I wind my arms around his neck as I jump at him hugging the life out of him.
"This is amazing Tarver it's perfect." I whisper still overwhelmed.

I'm going on a road trip and taking part in a band contest.
I let go off him to see him grinning up at me.

"Wait until I tell Kyle and Lola they'll go completely crazy." I chuckle making him laugh too.

"I need to tell Jenna." I say excitedly as I kiss his cheek before rushing out of the room.

My conversation I planned with Jenna is totally forgotten as I rush through the hall squealing and jumping.

I don't bother to knock and push the handle down a smile on my face.
"You can't believe-" I stop mid sentence my smile dropping in an instant.

Jenna sits on her bed her lips attached to Timothée's as she grabs his shirt and is shortly before raising it over his head.

Their heads snap over to me at my voice and I can't seem to move, my mouth open in shock.
"Arwen!" Jenna presses giving me an obvious look and my eyes wander over to Timothée his face full of guilt.