1

Harry wakes up in Ron's room at the Weasleys house, hes been staying there since he is not going back to the Durslys and Sirius is still in trial witch makes the house the ministry's for now. Harry flinches as he feels the stinging pain in his wrist again and he looks to see the name Severus Snape appear in black letters with Severus' hand writing. 

Harry slowly stands up and walks over to Rons bed. "Hey um. Ron?" 

Ron stays passed out not hearing him do to sleep. 

So harry roughly shakes him. "Ron wake up!" 

Ron jerks awake. "Harry its... 8 30 in the morning let me sleep." 

"But look." Harry says showing him his wrist. 

Rons eyes widen. "You got your soulmate. Snape. Thats interesting no wonder you had a crush on the half blood prince."

Harry hits him with a pillow. "Shut up. Im just glad Ginny was wrong. I knew i had a soulmate."

Ron nods getting up. "Yeah. Dont understand why she kept going after you even when she got her soulmate. Poor bloke."

"Hows Draco? I know it was hard for you two the past two years." Harry said knowing they have sent a few owls to eachother after the war.

"Everythings ok. His father is being much nicer. Now lets get breakfast."

Meanwhile Severus is pulled out of his thoughts as he feels slight pain in his wrist almost making one of the other alters front. "Harry potter?" He mumbles to himself. Even with confusion Severus smiles slightly Happy he has a soulmate.