11🔞. Behzinga and KSI Smut 🤨

this was asked for, i feel uncomfortable, i never wanted this, pls dont judge me, im scared, help.

...

I felt Ethan slam my body against the wall, his tongue exploring my mouth as his hand pulled my dress down. I moaned and ran my hand through his hair as he started sucking on my tongue and caressing my boobs. He pulled away for a second to look down at my boobs, before lowering himself down and licking one of my nipples, rolling the other one within his index finger and thumb. I whined and rubbed my thighs together to cause friction between my soaking core.

I bit my lip as Ethan moved to the other rock hard nipple and started licking it, biting it harshly which caused me to emit a gasp. He grabbed my jaw and forced me to look down into his eyes as he circled my nipple with his tongue.

"Look down at me, Doll." Ethan demanded, pulling away from a moment and making me whine. "I want to see you unravel under my touch."

I nodded before my head snapped around to the door as it could be heard swinging open- followed by JJ walking into the room. JJ's eyes were fixated on my own, before his eyes trailed down to my tits and Ethan, holding them and crouched down to my level.

"Come join in." I broke the silence by giggling.

"Huh?" JJ asked, looking as if his ears had deceived him. I just confirmed what I said by striding towards him and pressing my lips against his own. JJ stood still for a moment before kissing back, licking my lips and making me open my mouth to him. I pressed my body against his and trailed one hand down form his shoulder bottom half, palming his hard penis through his jeans making him pull away momentarily to groan.

I started stroking JJ's big cock up and down, feeling Ethan's body press against the back of mine and what I could only assume was his cock sliding between my two cheeks from on top of my dress. I let go of JJ and turned around, getting on my knees and reaching up to both of the guy's members. I'd never tasted JJ before, but was certainly ready to.

0-0
i whipped out the 'member' name. well i wanna die

I started stroking both of them from the base to the top, using their precums for lube. I brought them both closer and put their tips in my mouth, circling their tips one by one.

I carried on rubbing JJ off but put Ethan in my mouth, hollowing my cheeks before taking him down my throat. Ethan put one hand on the back of my head and pushed it down, making me gag as he forced his whole length down my throat. He kept pushing my head down and I got into a rhythm, feeling his cock pulsate in my mouth, which I used as a queue to remove his member from my mouth.

Ethan groaned as I withdrew from him with a trail of spit following my mouth. I licked up and down JJ's shaft before sucking lightly against JJ's tip as a tease. It was clear to see JJ's frustration.

"Ugh, fuck." JJ groaned. I grinned and pulled away for a moment before having his cock rammed down my throat again as he grabbed the back of my head and thrust it down his length much more forcefully than Ethan previously did. I felt tears come to my eyes as JJ continued forcefully throat-fucking me.

Ethan stopped JJ and warned him as he saw tears forming within my eyes. JJ stopped quickly and let me detach my mouth, instead just stroking himself off and watching myself as I recollected myself.

Ethan gave me a moment before picking me up by the waist and placing me with my back upon the sofa. He then proceeded to force two fingers down my throat, causing me to gag slightly whilst Ethan managed to rip my dress off at the same time. Once that was done, he pulled his two fingers out of my mouth and brought them to my exposed core.

i have a nose bleed lol, brb

He swiped his fingers between my soaked folds, using his elbows to keep my thighs pinned down either side of my body. I moaned as he brought his hands up to my clit, rubbing it before moving back down to my folds. He blew gently against my core making me whimper at the cold air. I gasped as he suddenly plunged his two fingers into my ___, curving them slightly so they hit my G-spot straight away. My cries turned into moans as he continued plunging his fingers deep into my core.

I felt my body tingling and going numb, curling my toes as I felt my orgasm neared. My moans grew more high pitched but were soon cut short as Ethan removed his fingers from inside me.

I looked up at him, outraged.

"What, you thought you could cum after being a little tease back there?" Ethan laughed. "Get on all fours. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk and JJ's gonna skull fuck you until you can't breathe..."

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ten votes for next chapter of this cringe, shitty, abhorrent, disgusting, anti-Christian, seggsy chapter.

k, bye

k, bye