chap:39

SID'S POV

After Dinner..

Pari was happy as she was eating her fav ice-cream 2nd time in a day.. She is eating alot of ice-cream now a days!

Richa: Bhabi, aj raat movie night ho jae.. Mai, ap, Mom or Pari dii.. Bht masti kren ge.. kal mera college bhi nh hai!

Bhabi: Hn hn.. Kyun nh.. I am in.. Maa ap?

Mom: Tum log enjoy kro.. Mujhe kal bahar jaana hai.. mai jldi sone wali hun..
Pari beta, Do you want to join them?

Mom asked Pari but before she could say anything...

Sid: Um.. Mom Pari kya kre gi.. Richa or bhabi enjoy kren ge na.. Um i dont think Pari like movies and all!

I said remembering our movie in Itali.. But I also dont want her to sleep with them.. and i know if they will do a movie night they are definately going to sleep there together also!

Richa: Bhai, Thats not fair let Pari dii say..

Sid: I dont think she will join!

i said and mentally prayed for Pari to say no..! how will I sleep? tomorrow i also have to go to office.. i will not be able to be with her whole day..

Bhabi: Sidharth usko bolne do na..! Pari do you want to join us in our movie night?

Bhabi asked excitedly! where i mentally said Pari to say no.. When no reply came I looked at Pari.. who was eating her ice-cream not giving a damn about anything..seems like she hasn't listened a single thing which we were talking!

Her bowl of ice-cream was almost finished but she was still taking it with her spoon and  was not leaving a single drop of it.. we suppresed our laugh when we saw her ice-cream was finished and she looked at her bowl with a long angry pout which was chocolaty trying to intimidate her bowl..! SERIOUSLY..! Not having more control Richa and Bhabi burst out  laughing which later in a second all of ur joined as well..!

Till now our eyes had tears by laughing but we didn't stop as it was just hilarious.. With very much difficulty i stopped laughing and looked at her who was already looking at me with a glare, I gulped as i remembered about her anger.. all other also looked at her now silently chuckling!

Sid: Um Pari, your ice-cream is already finished what are you with empty bowl?

I said trying not to laugh more..

Pari: It...finished...so...soon!

Pari said showing her empty bowl with a said pout making me Aww for a sec..! As how could i tell my baby that ice-cream finished bcz she was eating it..!

Mom: Its Okay Pari beta, You can take mine.. See my bowl is not finishing, i am trying to do it! help me to finish it..

Mom said Pari as in a sad tone like Pari said making us looked at mom as like she has grown two horns.. Bcz its kinda new.. Ya our Mom is cool and hapening type but this was new..! which we totally loved!

Pari: Ok..I..will..help..you..

Pari said grinning making us chuckle as she was now watching Mom's ice-cream having hearts in her eyes..!

Mom: Pari, do you wanna join movie night with Mahi and Richa? They will enjoy alot!

Mom said while eating ice-cream with her.. Why mom had to say about enjoying Pari will definately agree!

Pari: Yes...i....will...go

Pari said while eating her ice-cream making my eyes go wide.. Hell Pari you had to say No!!