twenty eight

"I love you, Jaemin."

"I love you too, Jiyeon."

Before the two could manage to kiss each other once again, a bright light and small clouds filled the entirety of the room, slightly blinding Jaemin, Jiyeon and Buddy.

"As I say all the time, hola bitchachos!" One of the men said, earning a terrified stare from Jiyeon but a normal one from Jaemin.

"Jaemin, dude! It's great to see you again!" Another said and dapped up the said boy.

"Who the—"

"Hell are we? It's pretty simple to understand." A boy cut her off, making her furrow her brows.

Buddy suddenly ran to the men after one patted on his thigh. He seemed to have recognized them which confused Jiyeon even more.

"The reason this little cutie came to us and why we suddenly appeared is cause we're soulmate fairies!"

"Or cupids."

"Shut up I'm talking here!" The boy glared at the other who interrupted him before turning to face Jaemin.

"They were Kyungmi and Jeno's soulmate fairies. That's Ten, Johnny, Sungchan, Shotaro, Lucas, Yangyang, Kun, Taeil, Hendery, Xiaojun, WinWin, Yuta, and Jungwoo!" Jaemin said as he pointed to everyone with the corresponding name.

"Hi?" Was all Jiyeon said as she scooted closer to Jaemin, still in slight shock from it all.

"So-"

"Why are we here?" Johnny cut her off which made her furrow her brows again. Was this guy reading her mind.

"And you're also probably wondering if I'm reading your mind, right?" He asked and Jiyeon mouth hung open, surprised with how he managed to guess that.

"Sorry to break it to you but, we're not mind readers. Some of us have been doing this for a while so we get used to what people say. It's usually the same stuff so very easy to predict." Ten said with a slight shrug before turning to face the 'new boys'.

"These guys are a bit newer so they don't like to speak. Plus, they're foreigners. Their Korean is great but they get a bit nervous to speak." Ten explains as he patted on Shotaro's shoulder as an attempt to loosen him up.

"Now you're wondering why we're here, huh?" Johnny asked and Jiyeon nodded her head, curiosity coursing inside her.

"Momma Kun, we'll let you explain this one. I'm tired of taking the lead from him." Ten said as he slightly pushed the male forward, making him glare.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that!" Kun exclaimed at Ten only to get a sassy shrug in return, making him clench his fists but turn back to the couple with a smile.

"Okay so we're here for the final decision." Kun said and Jiyeon became confused again.

"Final decision? That sounds scary." She muttered as she held onto Jaemin's arm. He seemed to be way more relaxed than her.

"It's not really that scary." Yangyang muttered out, hoping that no one would hear him.

"Perfect. Yangyang, you can explain it then since you managed to speak up." Kun said, passing the attention to the boy only for him to stick his tongue out in return.

"No thanks, mom. Ten assigned it to you so take it away." Yangyang replied, handing the spotlight straight back to Kun.

"Stop calling me mom!" Kun exclaimed whilst Jaemin and Jiyeon stared at them, slightly confused. Yangyang simply shrugged.