Three - Sexy Little Arsonists And How To Get One

God, there's nothing worse than thinking you'll die any second. Sadly enough did this seem to be your default setting lately.

"C'mon, Chickie, or the bad guys will get ya." Jungkook urged you.

You stared at the brittle office building you just merely managed to escape from, prowlers having surprised you when Jungkook was asleep.

 If only Jungkook had been the one on guard this wouldn't have happened; He was a lot more attentive, with better reflexes than you could ever wish to have. Only out of luck and the fact that your companion was a ridiculously light sleeper did you manage to get away.

Now it was in the middle of the god damn night, prowlers lurking in every corner, and Jungkook and you had to find a safe place to sleep.

Fucking amazing.

"Y'know I could've taken 'em on." Jungkook reached out to hook his hands under your armpits to pull you up the low stone wall, stabilizing you with one arm on your shoulder while resting his weight on his scythe with the other.

"Not even you can do that while half asleep." You answered groggily, flicking his forehead in a scolding manner.

His lips twitched upwards amused and he yawned, squinting his eyes, "When ya say so."

When he made sure that you found your balance on the wall, he turned around, taking the lead in balancing over the thin railing while looking out for potential dangers in the dark.

You noticed that about him when you first met already - he had a pretty good sight even in the night.

"Are you an owl or something?" You mumbled, following behind, trusting in his abilities.

Jungkook cackled, "Fuck yes, I am. Hoot hoot mother fuckers, 'm coming to kill ya." He swung his scythe around unnecessarily (almost kicking you off the wall in the process) as if wanting to impress a non-existent opponent.

"You're and idiot." You concluded, smiling despite yourself.

"Yer glad you met this idiot." He shot back.

Well, you couldn't argue with that.

When you met Jungkook first it was deep in the night already; You were running down a wide open parking lot, the moon shining above being the only light source around.

You didn't sleep that night. Not when you'd gotten yourself into the worst situation so far.

After a week already you had lost count on how many days you were out here alone - but, well, it didn't matter anymore, because you were going to die now anyways.

Black, reeking creatures had surrounded you from all sides, inching closer in their usual jerky yet somehow prowling movements, forcing you to back further into the middle of the parking lot, until you climbed onto the roof of a rusty car - an old, blue polo.