A night to remember *SMUT* (Tom Holland & Harrison Osterfield)

Requested by Reader_Lover9000: Tom wants to have a threesome with Y/N and Harrison and has been trying to convince Y/N for a while. She eventually agrees, leading all three of them to have a night of fun.

*Please note: As this request suggests, this is a VERY kinky smut, so just be wary of that when reading. Thank you and enjoy ;)*

"Come on, please." Tom groaned as he followed me around the apartment like a lost puppy.

"Tommy, how many times do I have to say no?" I sighed.

"Once I believe that you actually mean it, I'll stop." he nodded. I turned around and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm still not convinced that you're alright with it." I scoffed and shook my head.

"Oh, darling, I'm more than alright with it." he smirked, making me bite my lip as he curled his arms around my waist. Tom and I had been looking for ways to spice up our sex life for a while now, us having introduced things like toys and more kinky foreplay into the bedroom. But when Tom had come to me with a very specific idea a month ago, I was shocked to say the least. This idea, was to have a threesome with Harrison. His best friend. I had to admit, I really wasn't opposed to the idea of sleeping with my boyfriend and his equally hot best friend, but I was insanely worried that it'd be so weird that it'd either ruin mine and Tom's relationship, or would ruin theirs. But Tom had been asking me several times a day for the last month, and I had to admit that I was giving in to the idea that turned me on immensely.

"See? I know that you're thinking about it." Tom teased, making me roll my eyes playfully at him as he leant down and started to kiss my neck.

"You asked Haz? You're sure that he's okay with it?" I sighed, my hands instinctively curling around Tom's neck and gently pushing his mouth further against my skin.

"He's completely fine with it. To be honest, he's also been thinking about it for a while. He finds you very attractive." he admitted into my skin. I bit my lip, a pool starting to form in between my legs just at the thought of being fucked by the attractive men.

"And it won't make anything awkward between you two?" I gulped. Tom raised his head to look at me.

"Is that why you're so hesitant, darling?" he asked, chuckling as I nodded timidly.

"No, it won't make anything awkward between us. It's not like we'll be fucking each other. Both of us will be focused solely on you." he admitted. My eyes widened slightly.

"O-oh, I didn't realise that it was that kind of threesome." I chuckled slightly.

"Is that the better kind?" he responded.

"What, the kind where all of the attention of two very attractive guys is on me? Fuck yes." I scoffed, making Tom smirk.

"Should I tell Haz that we're good to go, then?" he mumbled, his eyes on my lips as his hands gently massaged my arse cheeks. I bit my lip and nodded, making Tom smirk and kiss me.

I stood in mine and Tom's bedroom, my heart almost pounding out of my chest as we waited for Harrison to arrive. My eyes skimmed over my body as I looked in the mirror, my skin only clad in a very skimpy set of lingerie that I'd bought specifically for tonight. It was a beautiful red and black set, the fabric of the bra almost sheer and my boobs only covered by dainty fabric flowers. The thong was the same design, gentle flowers along the hemline and the strip of fabric covering my most private area basically see-through. I knew that the boys would love it, though. I gulped and looked at the closed bedroom door as I heard the front door open. My heart pounded more harshly in my chest as I heard Tom greet Harrison.