the dress

Your POV

Blue had gone down to French while Yellow was in her room doing stars knows what. That's one thing I've noticed White rubbed off on me a little. I've started using the word stars instead of swearing quite a bit of the time. Anyway, White and I were talking alone in the corridor when White had realised, she had forgotten her timetable, so she went into her room to go and get it. She was only gone around ten minutes, she couldn't find it, but it was long enough for this interesting interaction.

As soon as White left I see a familiar face running up the stairs. It was Lola and she was holding something black and white. "Hey Lola." "Hey (y/n), the teacher thinks I've gone to the toilet so I've got to make this quick." "Make what quick?" She tried catching her breath before answering. "I started working on it as a joke yesterday but after seeing the picture I knew I had to finish it. I worked on it last night but I just finished it last lesson in textiles." She held out what she was holding toward me and I took it and held it up to see what it actually was.

It was a dress and a pair of leggings. 

The design was clearly inspired by White

The design was clearly inspired by White. I actually quite liked the look of it. "Uh... Thanks Lola!" "Ok. Gotta go." She fled back down the stairs. I went and threw the outfit on the bed before sitting back in the corridor to wait for White.

Once she did come back, she sat next to me. "Did I hear someone?" "Yeah, it was just Lola." "Lola?" "She one of my friends. Along with; Rhys, Howard and Howell." "You have friends?" "Well gee. Thanks, White." "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that I'd rather you didn't do that you could spend more time with me." "White, I have spent more time with you in the past two days than I have ever spent with anyone else in my entire sixteen years of living." "Heh, sorry for taking you away from your friends. " I placed my hand on her arm. "Hey, it's fine they understand. Plus, I genuinely like spending time with you three." She pouted. "Especially you." She smiled.

The rest of the day was normal, well as normal as it can be when you're hanging around with murderous lesbian space rocks. Anyway, the rest of the day was normal but I constantly had the thought of trying on the dress in the back of my mind. I honestly wanted to try it on to see if it fits.

As you can guess when I got back to my room and saw the outfit on the bed, that was exactly what I did. I grabbed the outfit, held it up to the light and thought for a moment. I knew White was going to be visiting me soon so, if I did, I would have to be quick. I decided that I would try and be quick to see if it fit. That was the only reason.

The dress and leggings were a perfect fit.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself. It didn't look too bad. I hear White come in so I turn toward her. She dropped the screen she was holding and shattered once it hit the floor. "rainbow? Are you alright?" "wow." She moved closer. "rainbow?" "you look great!" "really?" "yeah, if I didn't know any better, I Could almost mistake you for one of the gems in my court." I looked down blushing. She gently lifted my chin with her hand. "that was a compliment." "thanks."

"where did you even get this outfit?" "Lola made it for me." "that's what she wanted earlier?" "yeah, apparently she started it last night as a joke but once she saw the picture, she started working on it properly." "so, Lola is going to Homeworld then." "of course, because if she wasn't then I wouldn't talk to you for a whole day." "a whole day?" she wrapped her arms around me. "we can't have that now, can we?" she kissed behind my ear.

"no, we can't."