Chapter 7

AN: IM REWRITING FROM THIS POINT UP BC THE STORY IS MOVING TOO FAST.
——————————-
Irina told me to stay up here and wait for someone to come up and get me, but I just got here. This big beautiful mansion is just waiting to be explored, lets start with this room. The closet is so huge that I'm honestly in awe when I open the double doors. Its beautiful in here there are shoes of every color and clothing of every different type of fabric, it's literally every girls dream.

I've never had all that much so my hands are just itching to wear one of the outfits and I get a brilliant idea from it. Since Nikolai is so pissed at me maybe I could get a little dressed up to surprise him, plus I want to make a good impression on the rest of the staff.

I head out of the closet to the en-suite bathroom to take a shower. After all I was on a 9 hour flight. There are multiple different shampoo and body wash selections that I have to wonder if all of this was really put together just for me.

Aren't I supposed to be a captive here?

Instead of lingering in my thoughts I choose a honey lemon scented shampoo and a body wash called rosé. I quickly scrub off all the grime and sweat before thoroughly washing my hair. I don't know how much time I'll have before dinner so I pick up the paste.

I turn off the water and step out of the shower. There's a plush robe hanging on a rack and I know before I even touch it that its going to be one of the most comfortable things I've ever worn. I wrap the robe around my body and snuggle close into its warmth.

The closet door is still open from when I went into it the first time so I just head right back through the open doors. I'm not going to be actually leaving so I want to go for a cute but comfortable kind of look.

I find some white high waisted jeans with small rips in the knees and lay them out. Next, I find a black long sleeve crop top with flare sleeves and last I get some black short heels.
I don't want to spend too much time on my outfit because I also want to put on makeup.

After putting on my clothes, shoes and touching up my face I look out the window to see that its dark so I quickly brush out my hair and style it in a cute high ponytail. And just as I finish someone knocks on the door.

"Come in," I answer. I look up and see its Irina. "Is it time to go down?" I ask her.

"Yes, ma'am. Are you sure you want to wear that down to dinner, Miss Cameron." She asks.

Why would she ask me that?

I turn around and look in the mirror to make sure nothings wrong.

"Yes, I'm sure. Is there something wrong?" I ask out of curiosity.

She smiles and shakes her head, "Lets head down."

I take one last look in the mirror on the door before following her down. We head down the hallways and then down the stairs, through a archway and into a dining room. What I see when I get there is definitely not what I expected.

I thought that we were having dinner alone, but there are men sitting around the table with Nikolai at the head. He looks up at me standing there in the doorway and I swear his eyes turned from light to a dark shade of grey.

There's only one seat available at the table, so I assume thats my spot and take the seat. The chair that I sit in closest to Nikolai on the right side of the table. He curls his finger at me beckoning me closer and so I scoot my chair closer to his.

As if I'm not already close enough he grabs my arm pulling me up from my chair and bringing me to his lap. I'm so embarrassed! There are still other people sitting at the table and right about now all of their eyes are on me. I can feel my face heating up and my neck soon after because I can feel him breathing in my scent.

"What are you wearing kiska? Are you trying to entertain my guests? Can you feel all of their eyes raking over your body," He whispers into my neck harshly. "This body is mine. Nobody gets to touch you but me do you understand?" He asks me.

I assume that he's asking me rhetorically and because of that I don't answer. When he squeezes my waist and begins to run his hand up and down my thigh I realize he wants me to answer him verbally, but I'm too shy to do so and I can tell by the way he stiffens under me that he doesn't like that at all. He groans into my ear and as he does I feel something twitch under me and I don't even know if its possible for to be any more embarrassed than I am now. Not only am I embarrassed by the eyes on me but by the way my body is reacting to him.

My nipples are hardening underneath my clothes and I thank the heavens for the bra I'm wearing.

"Доменико, заверни это." He speaks to the one I remember as Domenico. (Domenico, wrap this up.)

He lifts me up off of his lap and leads me out of the dining room and I think to myself I should've just worn sweats.