19

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

3rd Pov

╰┈➤  You didn't really mind the way Suna ended things a few moments ago. It was actually comforting on how you both wanted to take things slow. You turned your head around and gave Suna a small grin before grabbing the shirt he gave you and walked out the room and to the bathroom.

While you were taking your time in the bathroom Suna looked for a movie for almost ten minutes and just eventually gave up. He connected his phone to a speaker he had sitting on his dresser and started playing a song from one of the many playlists he had. Suna walked over to your bag he had packed for you from earlier and pulled out your makeup bag grabbing your eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss you had in there. Suna walked over to his bed and grabbed his phone and turned on his camera so he was in view.

"I wonder...how you use this." Suna spoke to himself as he opened the tube of mascara and tried to concentrate while he looked at himself in the camera as he started to apply the mascara. Suna tried his best but still somehow he ended up with mascara almost everywhere but his eyelashes.

"Well shit." Suna groaned as he grabbed his phone and paused the music, then grabbed his speaker along with the makeup he had gotten out of your bag. Suna walked out of his room and over to the bathroom, he could hear that the shower wasn't on anymore so he just knocked on the door.

"Are you dressed." Suna called out while he lightly knocked at the door.

"Uhm...not yet." You spoke back through the door in a confused tone.

"I miss you." Suna laid his back against the door holding everything he had in has hand while he had a small grin on his face.

You finished getting dressed after a couple more minutes and opened the door suddenly as Suna fell back a little stumbling onto the sink counter. Once Suna finally caught his balance he looked up to you with a small smile on his face and held your make up in his hands.

"Help me." Suna said, holding out the tube of mascara alone with the lipgloss and eyeliner.

You bursted out laughing as you looked up to him as saw the mascara he tried to apply and how messy it was. You grabbed the makeup out of his hands still trying to hold your laugh in while you grabbed some toilet paper and wet it in the sink so you could help Suna take off his messed up mascara.

You came close to Suna and gently grabbed the side of his face with your left hand while you began to wipe the makeup off with your right trying your best to get it all off. Suddenly Suna bent down a little and grabbed you by both your thighs lifting you up and bringing you over to the sink counter and placing you down. Once he placed you back down he came between your legs and placed both of his hands on your thighs and brought his face closer to yours.