A Chance for a New "Friendship" Ch.3

⚠️-cursing, yin does more murder threats lol

Connys_Leftovers  <- tthanks bestie for the project idea :D

The morning sky had yet to show the sun but instead had a gloomy overcast.  Y/n L/n walked down the street to her school with a face void of any emotion, that was until she heard her favorite bushboy run-up.

"L-L/n-San! Wait up!"

You turn and stop with a curious expression to Midoriya who caught up and was catching his breath, "C-can I....can I walk with you?"

With a small smile and a nod he grew a bright and happy smile then you two began to walk again. After some silence, you look down with a thoughtful expression before turning to Midoriya, "Any new hero things?"

He smiles and nodded then started to ramble about some villain attack that All Might resolved in America. You nodded along not quite sure what to say but was just happy to see him so happy and passionate about heroes.

When you both walked in you were the first ones there in class so after sitting in your seats the two of you continued to talk about heroes and villain attacks.

'Jeeze what a fanboy...' Yin grumbled

'He can like what he likes Yin, no need to be so negative about it.' Yang replied as calmly as ever.

"YA KNOW Y/N YOU COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO ABOUT PASSION FROM THE SMALL WEAK FRIEND YOU HAVE!' Sol shouted trying to be encouraging.

Ignoring them you continue to listen quietly to Midoriya's rambling, you couldn't deny it was cute. The rest of the class slowly filled the room, they still weren't used to having you here- and being buddies with Deku no less, the bell rang signaling class was starting. The teacher and the counselor walked in and everyone faced the front wondering what was going to happen.

"Hello students, today we have something special planned today! You all will be doing a public service project, you'll make a documentary or a video of helping the community in any way, after all, we can all do our part to help the community as little hero's." The counselor said to the class.

Students murmured about it excitedly before the homeroom teacher calmed them down, "Alright, alright calm down. It's a partner project- and it'll be at random so stay in your seats."

The class groaned disappointingly and Midoriya looked down sadly just praying that he'll get you as his partner. Students went up to the front and drew random names, some smiled and waved to their partners and some tried their best to not be disappointed. Especially the girls who were hoping to get Bakugo, he may be arrogant but he's smart, cool, powerful, and handsome. So the arrogance was quickly written off as confidence by his fangirls.

After Midoriya sighed disappointingly seeing that his partner was not L/n but some random girl who was currently crying to her friends about getting the looser, you finally went up and drew a name from the box.

'Bakugo Katsuki'

"Who's Bakugo?" You ask the room who looks at you in shock or jealousy.

"I AM YOU BRAT!" The blonde guy who sits by you shouted.

"Oh, the dog." You say back nonchalantly as he seethed.