𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐾𝑢𝑟𝑜𝑜

Later that same evening you find your vision beginning to get blurry.

Dammit who even convinced me to drink more? I hate this. Where is Ritsuko, Mito, and Nakamura?

Despite your worsening vision, you begin looking around for your friends to make sure they're doing alright. You begin by looking for Mito since she's the last one you remember seeing but can't find her anywhere. Eventually, you bump backwards into somebody.

"Whoops!" you hear Nakamura's voice shout from behind you.

Instantly you can tell that your friend is super drunk. As she tries to hug you, the pair of you almost fall over. Luckily you are able to land on Ritsuko who, despite being extremely drunk as well, is surprisingly sturdy.

"Okay there you two?" Ritsuko laughs.

You thank her for catching you and Nakamura gives Ritsuko a big thumbs up.

"Hey Y/N when are you gonna help me with Kuroo?" she then whines.

"Wait he hasn't talked to you yet?"

"Nope," she says as she hangs her head down.

Maybe he really is too much of a nerd and wussed out. I hope he's alright though.

You watch as Ritsuko looks back up at you, giving you the same puppy dog eyes that Kuroo did when everyone was begging you to go to the damn party.

"Come with me," you groan as you grab her arm.

You begin to pull Ritsuko to the best of your ability around the dorm suite until you find Kuroo laying on the couch. Reflexively from seeing his limp body, you let go of Ritsuko and rush over to him. You put your hand against his cheek and gently pat it to make sure he was still awake.

"Hey, Kuroo you alright?" you ask as he lifts his eyelids ever so slightly.

What comes out of Kuroo's mouth you will never be able to understand. The mix of muttering and incomprehensible words making it impossible to recognize.

"Ritsu!" you exclaim as you turn back to your friend, "I've got to help Kuroo, you go back and find Nakamura, okay? Make sure you don't lose sight of her!"

"Okay!" she says excitedly before happily walking off to find her friend.

You frantically look around the room, not knowing what to do, until your eyes land on Kai. You run over to him and pull him towards Kuroo.

"Look at him!" you shout in a panic, "what do I do?"

Kai tells you to relax and calm down first. He then walks over to Kuroo and helps him sit properly on the couch.

"Y/N call Kenma to help bring him back to his room. I'm going to get Kuroo some water."

You nod and obey what Kai's asked. You take a seat next to Kuroo who harshly flops his head down on top of yours.

"Ouch, Kuroo you're such an ass even when you're blacked out drunk!"

Kuroo mumbles more unintelligible words to you, resulting in an eye roll from you.

"Whatever, you better thank me for this in the morning," you say as you pull out your phone and search for Kenma's contact, "you're lucky I came."

More mispronounced words spill from Kuroo's mouth however this time somewhat manageable to understand.

"Shit I don't have Kenma's number I need to borrow your phone, Kuroo."

You reach into Kuroo's pocket and grab the phone. After five tries of him failing to put in his password correctly, you finally gain access and call Kenma's number.