chapter 13: SUSPICIOUS

LALISA'S POV:

I'm here in the headmaster's office. She knows that I'm the Queen of the Underworld's daughter. Chungha unnie is my mom's cousin,they are so close...like siblings. I'm calling her unnie since she's too young to be called aunt and she and mom agreed to it.

"What is it, Ms. Kim?"I decided to tease her since she don't like me calling her that.
She glared at me playfully that caused me to giggle.

"Is there anyone bullying you?"Chungha unnie suddenly asked while walking around her office.
"None,for now... Nancy's nowhere to be find,why'd you asked?"I replied calmly, leaning against her soft chair.

"Your mom keeps bugging me even though I know that she knows your capabilities."she then rolled her eyes. "Sometimes,I just want to take a video of you the whole day then send it to chaerin unnie"she added.

I just laughed.
"No one's even bothering me, except my friends who seemed so suspicious about me!"I exclaimed.

"If you don't want bothersome...I'll announce you're the future Queen"she said while laughing.
"I don't want spotlight,I'm even weirded out for my popularity here...it's not annoying but...aish,it's just really weird"I mumbled.

"Because you're so pretty..."she started, "and hot!even the Royal Knights, Princes, Princesses and some Royal bloods are so interested in you!"she added,still laughing.

"I'm really trying my best to not get awkward when we are hanging out, their just so many but fun...it's just I'm not used with many people"I shared.

"You should get used to it...they are nice"
"You know them?"I asked.
"Yeah,some of their parents are my friends"
"Getting friendly eh?"I teased her.

"Yah!I'm serious here"she then pouted that made me laugh.
"Unnie,stop pouting...you're not cute"I added.

"You're so bad to me,I'll tell it to chaerin unnie"
"What I mean is...you're not cute because you're pretty"I said while giggling.
"Oh please,don't put words in my head"
"It's true tho"I mumbled.

"You know what?you should go before I put you in detention,they might be looking for you now...it's break time"she said.
"But I want to stay here,I'm enjoying your chair"I replied.

"I can see it but sorry not sorry,that's my chair...you should eat or else,you're mom will start to lecture me...again."
"I want this type of chair in my every class,you know...it's comfortable"I said.

"Yeah yeah,I'll change all of the chair like this so they won't get suspicious"she replied.
"Really?omg!thank you unnie!bye... gonna eat,I want the chair today...you should eat too,bye!"I exclaimed then kissed her cheeks then went out quickly but I heard her giggles that made me giggle as well while walking towards the cafeteria.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Lalisa already has her foods, searching the table her friends were...her eyes roamed around then she spotted them... immediately went to their table.

"Hey"she greeted while taking a seat beside Jisoo, started eating too.
"Where have you been?"Bambam asked with raised eyebrow.
"Chungha u-"Lalisa then covered her mouth with wide eyes,did she just said that?aish... "Ms. Kim called me earlier, asking help about something"she corrected.

"That must me important"Namjoon mumbled.
"I heard Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie fought yesterday,how was it?"Lalisa asked trying to  change the topic which she succeeded and slightly interested.

"It's so funny!"Nayeon exclaimed.
"Jisoo won"Taehyung said.
"Really?it's okay Jin oppa,you can practice more"Lalisa said that made them laugh at the embarassed Jin.