The Day has come

A/n) Did you know a straw doesn't have any holes? I just learned that straws are tubes, which don't technically have holes.

Sure, it had been a long few month, but it was finally time for the U.A Entrance Exam.

In that time, Reia trained alongside her friends. They met up frequently, and trained as hard as they could.

Izuku had received One For All, Reia was ready, and Himiko was trying out for the entrance exam.

This will have a large affect on the timeline, but... She didn't care, this will make the story far different from what she saw.

Two of class 1-A is being removed, or Himiko is getting into General Education.

It may sound really narcissistic, but with Telekinesis and Teleportation, nothing stands a chance, so she may be counting myself in too early.

Reia, Himiko, and Izuku were all at the front gates, staring wide eyes at the building.

Our staring was interrupted by Bakugou brushing past us, "Get out of my way before I set you on fire."

Bakugou pushed through Midoriya like a door, and kept going.

This was the queue to get moving, after Midoriya finished his inner monologue and tripped over his own feet to be saved by... My telekinesis I guess.

'Where did Uraraka go? I knew that there would be some kind of butterfly effect, but... Uraraka shouldn't have been effected by anything I did?'

Reia searched around for the brown haired girl, and saw Uraraka had tripped over something as well... Himiko's foot.

'Did Uraraka fall? Or did Himiko trip her.'

"Midoriya, you ok? That was quite a fall." She tried to ignore the two behind me to check on Midoriya..

Reia floated Midoriya back to his feet, and he just nodded and continued on his way.

Reia turned back to the two girls behind her.

Uraraka and Himiko were talking excitedly, making friends with each other. Himiko probably didn't do it on purpose then.

Reia walked into the building, she could make friends with Uraraka later, anyway.

Reia eventually found her seat, quite far from Midoriya and Iida, but right next to Himiko.

Reia looked to see if she spotted Class 1-A anywhere.

She saw... Sero, Ashido, and Shinsou from where she was.

Seeing all of these future heroes really cemented the fact. She really is here.

Reia wore a small smile as she waited for Present Mic to step up to the stage.

Reia watched the Cockatoo strut onto to stage, and looked to Himiko. She looked just as excited as she did. A large toothy smile on her face.

Himiko turned to her, and both their smiles grew a bit bigger.

Reia wasn't able to catch the blush on Himiko's cheeks, however.

"WHAT'S UP UA CANDIDATES, It's me your school DJ! Let me hear ya!"

Himiko stood up and yelled, quite loudly.

Present Mic turned around for a brief second, then smiled back to the crowd, "Thank you listener 1419, now let's talk about how this exam will go, ARE YOU READY!"

Himiko stood up again, and Reia reluctantly stood up as well, "YEAH!"

Present Mic looked like he was on the verge of screaming happily.