19

☾

Days had turned to weeks and weeks had turned to months, It had been months since they had left forks and the family were doing alright however their thoughts still remained on Edward and Bella. From when Edward called, the family could tell he was broken and felt empty inside, they couldn't imagine what Bella was feeling too.

Katherine could though. She read every Email Bella had sent her and her heart lurched to reply to the human girl. She was heartbroken, Katherine wanted to kick Edward up the arse when she read what he did to her. He left her in the woods. Was he bloody mad? Katherine couldn't believe it when she found out and luckily Edward wasn't there to face her wrath. Emmet and Kol were furious aswell, Emmet had also taken a liking to the girl and Kol would back his mate and twin in any situation.

Alice had also got the same emails and felt just as sad for the girl. They considered her a friend, no, they considered her a sister.

They were currently residing at the denalis, the vegetarian vampires were more than happy to have them back again although Edward was not with them, deciding he wanted to be alone.

Edward called Katherine every week, no matter how angry she was for his actions, when she heard his broken and hoarse voice she felt awful for him. He always called her to tell her about his feelings and to apologise which she told him it's not her feelings he hurt. He confessed to missing Bella like crazy and felt like he was dying without her and she couldn't imagine that pain, she couldn't stand being without Rosalie for ten minutes so she couldn't bear the thought of what they were feeling.

Katherine was currently sat drawing kate in their attic, a space which was known to everyone else as their hang out spot , her blonde best friend was demanding her portrait be added to Katherines collection.

"Are you sure you can draw me? My beauty is hard to capture" Kate smirked at her best friend which made the girl laugh out loud.

"If I can capture my wife's beauty I can sure capture yours" Kate smiled at that, Katherine always referred to Rosalie as her wife, she liked telling people how Rosalie was hers and she was definitely going to show off how lucky she was. Kate wished she had a mate like Katherine, someone who was so In love with you that they couldn't help but bring you up in any conversation, someone who was hopelessly and undeniably in love with you, she could only dream one day she would find her mate.

"Oh Katrinas" tanya sang making Katherine and Kate groan loudly as both of their real names were called.

"We hate being called that. Shut it." Kate glared at her sister which made tanya smirk. She found it amusing how the two best friends shared the same name and yet both changed it.

"Awh I think it's cute" she cooed making them once again groan with a roll of their eyes. Katrina was so outdated, Katherine and Kate were a little aswell but they were better than Katrina.

"We changed it for a reason sister"

"On that thought, why pick such a long name?" Tanya asked Katherine as she turned to her, she was genuinely curious on how she got Katherine from Katrina.

"I just liked the name and both started with kat so there, boom, Katherine" she shrugged mindlessly, a little white lie slipping from her lips, in reality it was actually a Volturi wife that gave her that name...Athenodora. Caius' wife.

Athenodora was also someone who hated the way the twins were with the Volturi. She, like Carlisle, decided they needed to be saved before they were too far gone. She had become somewhat of a mother figure to them and she loved them dearly, she had always wanted children and the twins were the closest she had ever come to feeling like a mother, they would always come to hers and Suplicia's tower and spend time with them. They told her about Jane and Alec which she would always scoff at, oh how she hated those witch twins with a passion, not that she would tell anyone except her twins that.

The wife knew of their plan to escape and thoroughly encouraged it, her and Carlisle had made so much progress with getting them to become actual feeling people again, she knew the longer they stayed there the more they would slip away, she knew she needed to help them by getting them away from the volturi. She would miss them greatly but just the thought of them living freely warmed her undead heart. She was also so glad Caius hand banned Aro from reading her thoughts, she would of been in a lot of trouble otherwise.

She gave both the twins their names, Katherine for Katrina and Kol for Nikolai, she had said they suited them better and throughout the years they just stuck with them, they did prefer the names to their real ones in fact they hated their actual names with a passion especially Kol, he always said who is their right mind would call their child Nikolai, their parents apparently.

Their human parents weren't ones for wanting their children to be ordinary, so stretched as far as to giving them names no other child in their little town in England would have. As if they weren't seen as freaks already.

"Anyways back to why I came here, you both need to feed oh and when you get back please go spend time with your wife, she's getting angsty, Jaspers request" Katherine let out a laugh as tanya wiggled her eyebrows, it had only been a few hours and Rose already couldn't stand being away from her. Oh how she will definitely tease her about that.

"Right come on Electra get a move on" Katherine put her pencil down and dragged Kate up to her feet, going to pull her to jump out of the window before Alice's voice filled with horror stopped them.

"Katherine!"

"Alice?"

"Its Bella"

"The human?" Kate pulled a face.

"Yeah, Alice what's wrong? What did you see?"

"She's dead"

☀︎︎