12

Namjoon sat at the table looking at the man in front of him with a tight jaw.
"Where is she." He demanded looking at him and the man smiled.
"No hello dad? Wow I thought I raised you better than that."
"You didn't raise me. You beat me. Huge difference." Namjoon sat leaning back in his chair.
"If you are talking about Nari then she's alive." He scoffed shaking his head at the man.
"Why are you doing this to us. To her." The man leant forward.
"Because Min Yoongi stole everything from me. My territory, my business, my children. And I'm taking it back." Namjoon leant forward again shaking his head.
"He didn't steal anything from you. You lost it. Yoongi did a better job. And he looks after her. He's my best friend and he love Nari more than any man ever will." Dakho tutted looking the man up and down.
"You have much respect for him and none for me?"
"You beat me day in day out. You practically killed my mother and then I find out you've been putting your hands on your own daughter? Planning to sell her off to the highest bidder?! Now this. And you want respect? You don't deserve it." He spat almost ready to leaving but had to focus himself. "Tell me where she is."
"She's still in the city. And she's under my care."
"Care? Your care is a death sentence." He placed a photo on the table sliding it to Namjoon. He examined it and saw a image of her leaning against a wall with a bloody nose and bruised face, tear tracks had broken through the blood on her face as a gloved hand held her neck from to looks of it too tight. Namjoon looked up. "You son of a bitch."
"Like I said she's alive." The man shrugged "tell Yoongi he has 2 weeks. I'd imagine he's already falling apart, I know she is. And what a shame as well. I saw sure he would last longer." The man stood grabbing his cane and Namjoon stood grabbing his arm.
"When I find her just know I'll take great pleasure emptying my gun in your head." The man chuckled looking at his son.
"Find her? You haven't even found the rat in your midst. Oh that's right. You didn't know...." he pulled away leaving the shop and namjoon rubbed his face.

"What was said?"
"She's alive. Yoongi, I'm worried that when we bring her home she may be more broken than stain."
"We'll deal with that. Right now we have to focus on getting her home."
"Another thing."
"What."
"We have a rat."
"Fuck."

The floor was cold and damp as she lay there muttering to herself counting the drips of water that hit the floor, anything to keep her focus from the throbbing pain in her body. The door opened as she gasped as a bucket of cold water was thrown over her body. The door closed again and she shivered still unable to move. God she didn't know what was driving her insane more. The lack of sleep? The hunger pains? Dehydration? The pain? She lay there counting again. It had been a month and a half. She didn't know that of course. Time was a funny thing when there's no clocks and only an excruciating pain. The door opened again but this time no water was thrown on her. Her head rolled to the side looking at the man and she frowned.
"Well, this attitude adjustment is far better... ready to speak my dear." She looked at him through tired eyes and then back up at the ceiling counting again. He walked over placing a boot on her wrist capturing her attention. "You will speak... one way or another..." he pressed down and she hissed finding the energy to turn into her side and grab his ankle.
"Don't think I won't break it." She let out a silent scream her throat cracked as she did and he finally let go favouring her chest instead. "You have two weeks. If you don't speak, you die." She clawed at his leg and then gave up.
"You've already killed the people i love... you may as well kill me now. I have nothing left." He raised an eyebrow at her choice of words and chuckled.
"Oh that's right. I didn't tell you. Namjoon is alive..." her eyes widened and he smiled. "He's still in the hospital, poor boy, perhaps if you speak I'll allow you to see him. Hmm? Wouldn't that be nice?" She looked at him through narrow eyes.
"You're lying..." then she said a little "their not dead... if they were both dead you would spend every hour tearing the city apart to claim his parts... the fact that you aren't and you're spending your time talking to me tells me their both alive and well..." he backed away from her in anger.
"Get as many men as you can here. I want her beaten. If you won't tell me what I want I'll make sure you're in too many pain to say a word." He left the room and she looked up at the ceiling again.
"Where are you Yoongi..."

"What the fuck do you mean we have a rat!" Namjoon held up his hands in defence.
"Look he said it and I thought about it. I saw the car drive away after I was shot right?" Yoongi frowned at him. "Who the fuck was driving Yoongi?"
"Hoseok but I-"
"And who met you at the hospital. Without Nari..." Yoongi looked up at him in shock.
"Get him in here now."