Chapter 4

She felt an arm draped over her waist and steady light breathing on her face. Legs intertwined with each other, and then a flash of light, people whispering and eyes fixed on the two people cuddled up together on the couch. It was then that Athena opened her eyes to one of the most beautiful sites, in front of her was a messy-haired redhead, eyes still shut, lips slightly parted and an arm draped over her waist holding her like she would disappear if he let go.

@Twin.two

@Twin.two: look at these two 🥺
Tagged: @Twin.one and @Athena.Brookes
Liked by @Lee.Jordan and 958 others

Comments:

@Lee.Jordan: About damn time @Twin.one grew a pair smh. 🚢

@Thechosenone: awww you two are so cute! 🚢

@Athena.Brookes: when was this taken?

@Ginny.W: 🚢🚢🚢

@Molly.Weasley: Aww my bby ❤🚢
@Ron.W: Mum? when did you get Instagram?

@Twin.one: why is everyone putting 🚢? what does it mean?

Brookes&Weasleyfanpage: OMG IT'S HAPPENING Y'ALL!!!!! 🚢🚢🚢🚢

-

After everyone woke up, ate breakfast, and took some hangover potion, they sat in the living room just talking about what was new in life. Neville is a herbology professor at Hogwarts, Lee is a professional Quidditch commentator, Dean, Seamus, Harry, and Ron all become Aurors, Angelina opened up her own fashion shop and Ginny became a professional Quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies. Luna is a famous Wizarding naturalist, Hermione works in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, Charlie lives and works in Romania with dragons, and Percy became head of the Department of Transportation.

"We should do this more often, get together, and just talk." George said and everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"Does everyone have my number? Besides Ollie and Ginny." Athena asked the group. The rest of the group shook their heads no and Athena gave them all her number so they could call other text one another.

* a few hours later (Noon)

Athena left the Weasley twins flat with Oliver to go to her house and relax the rest of the day.

"Movie?" Athena asked the Scottish boy sitting on her couch.

"I'll go make the popcorn," Ollie said while getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

While Athena could hear the popcorn popping she went to Netflix to pick out a movie for the two to watch. The blonde pick out the movie 'All the Bright Places.' Oliver came in with the popcorn and sat down next the Athena. The blonde grabbed a blanket from the back of the couch to drape over the two. Sometime during the movie, Athena fell asleep against the Scottish boy and didn't wake up till the next morning in her bed. She had to work the rest of the week. That following Thursday Athena's phone went off.