we meet again - childe

"Do you want to come over to my place."
Childe asked. Childe was your childhood crush. You saw him at a party and You had recently met up at a coffee shop to catch up after all these years. Back then you both liked each other but you never ended up dating due to you moving to a new school. But you missed him..He had grown so much He was so handsome. His hair looked so soft you wanted to run your fingers through it all. You haven't seen him in what felt like forever.

"Sure i would love too." You both smiled before you took a sip of your coffee. As you both started a new conversation.

time skip 1 Hour later:

Before you knew it y'all had arrived at his apartment. He got out of the car you following after him like a puppy. You both went into the elevator. The music filled the silent void. But for some reason you were nervous or awkward...

Once you got out the elevator and you made it too his apartment.

The inside was beautiful.
"wow did you do all this yourself." Your walked around looking at everything one by one.

Childe watched you admire everything he thought you were the prettiest thing he had ever seen.

You turned meeting his eyes awkwardly Blushing at him as he looked at you contently. Your eyes stayed in contact for a small bit of time before you both snapped out of it.

"um oh yeah follow me" Childe said almost sounding nervous. You followed childe up the stairs until you reached the balcony. The air touched your skin along with his. The view was beautiful. Childe looked at you seeing the moon light glow against your skin. He hasn't seen you since high school and he knew he wanted to see you every single day after today. You stood at the railing feeling the wind touch your skin. You felt someone's eyes on you and you knew who's eyes were and you had no care. "You look beautiful y/n" Childe spoke walking up to you. You turned around meeting him face to face.

Your body's were inches apart. You felt your cheeks heating up. His eyes stayed on your never leaving them. You looked down only for a moment before he grab your chin making your face meet his. Your lips were inches apart slightly brushing each other's. Before you kissed him. The kiss was passionate and full of love. You felt something so strong in that kiss. You knew nothing but him and that you missed him more than anything. He pulled away his forehead pushed against yours. Before your lips reattach again. But this time it led into a heavy make out. Your hands around his neck and his around your waist.

You pulled away looking into his eyes catching your breath. Childe grabbed your wrist pulling you through the house until you reached his bedroom. He began pushing you on the bed softly before hovering over you. You smiled lovingly as he attached his lips back onto yours.

He made sure he took his time on you, because he wanted to make this special. His lips touched each part of your body. Your breathing got heavier as the temperature rises. You sat up slightly pulling your shirt over your head. His hungry eyes followed every move you made. "Are you sure you want this y/n" He looked you into the eyes nervously out of rejection. "Of course i do" you spoke sweetly.

He didn't hesitate before making his way down your body. He pulled up taking his top off along with his bottoms leaving just his underwear. Childes fingers laced through the hem of your bottoms pulling them down at once along with your underwear. He kissed down your thighs stopping at your heat tempting you. You groaned his name being impatient. "Childe please" you begged. He chuckled deeply saying nothing more.

Before you knew it his tip was at your entrance. His lips exploring your neck leaving marks on the way.

Childe made his way up back to you. Then he attached your lips together again.

He began pushing his member into you. Filling up every inch of you. it hurt only for a second before all you felt was bliss. Childe started rocking his hips back and forth into you. Yours and his moan mixing together. Sweat dripping down each other's body's.

His hands grabbed yours pushing them above your head. Childe pushed his head into your neck letting you hear his groans flow into your ears.  You were pushed out of your thoughts due to childe speeding up. You knew your were about to cum and he knew that too.

"s-shit i'm coming"

Childe went deeper then ever hitting all of your spots filling you up like a puzzle peace. You missed him and he missed you their was no denying it. His lip met yours for the second time. Catching each other's moans. The knot in your stomach tightened before you let it go.  Childe came soon after you. His cum filling you up.  (You were on the pill so no babys)

He pulled out slowly laying down next to you letting each other catch your breaths.

Childe got up leaving you clueless. But he soon arrived with a towel and some clothes.

"Here you can wear these let's get you cleaned then we can sleep" Childe spoke moving the hair out of your face.

You smiled weakly doing as he said. In your head you knew how much you loved him and he knew the same.

Once he helped you get cleaned up you both went to bed never forgetting the nights events.

I hope y'all liked this one i kinda rushed to get it down so sorry about the errors.! But now that i'm back doing online school i will be writing more!!!