Akihoe

Today was the first day back after break and new first years would be roaming around the campus. I was talking with my friends and my sister Kyo was there just not really caring about the conversation. Poor Uotani caught a hay fever and had to wear a mask.

I suddenly saw a mysterious black car park in front of the school gate. I saw the person that I now knew to hate from all of the memories that I have gotten from the Somas I really was worried why would he be here? I felt a lump in my throat I wanted to make sure Yuki and Kyo would be ok then I remembered that Momiji and Haru would be here as well so I had extra people to watch over.

I suddenly begged Kyo to come with me to go see Momiji and Haru he argued but he finally gave in after I shook his whole body while my hands were on his shoulders. I told Toruh I would be back and she said she would say hi later.

We walked down I felt kinda bad for making Kyo ask all of the people where they were I just didn't want to I stood by the wall on my phone looking up traits of zodiac to see if they matched them. I then saw Kyo slam his hand above me and groan in annoyance while looking at some weird boys.

He said "damn scumbags you should get off your phone." I knew he was annoyed by them but at least he actually cares. He probably doesn't like me though and I most definitely don't like him. He's to mean for me.

He said "whenever I'm around you don't have to worry about it just be careful." I really wanted to make fun of him but it's just what anyone would do. I heard Momiji I ran towards him and gave him the biggest hug jumping up and down.

I then saw Haru and Kyo started yelling at them for their break in dress code I tried to tell him it wasn't a big deal but he didn't listen. Momiji started crying and I cradled him hugging him wiping his tears as a mother would when I suddenly grabbed his hand I saw a memory.

It was a lady crying in a bed while I saw Momiji listening to her crying he looked broken as the woman's memories were taken from her. Another flash of a memory came it was a small girl saying she wished Momiji was her brother they looked practically identical.

I flashed out and hugged him even tighter as a mother would. His mom left him and he had to see her all the time knowing about it. I then saw Yuki walk up some stairs looking at Momiji in my arms he glared at him a bit while we both smiled.

A fandoms ass nerd walked up yelling at all of the imperfections in the somas outfit while I got mad. Haru and Yuki were arguing about the color of Haru's hair. He then went to insulting Momiji which I stood in front of him blocking his whole view. Then that when Dark Haru came out. I stifled a laugh at the insults that were throw the nerds way.

Haru then told him "what if it was Yuki in the uniform." The nerds eyes glowed I pictured him as well he looked quite cute I would go totally gay for him as a girl. Yuki just looked more pissed off at the moment. The boy went on and on about how Haru couldn't prove that it was his natural hair color the Haru dragged him to the bathroom and.

"AAAAAAAHAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA"

The boy then came out a solemn face and took off his glasses and said "undeniable truth." Haru then grabbed my face and said something and the boys closest to me could hear "now you should prove that your really a girl I will need undeniable truth. No touching necessary if you don't want to." My face turned into the brightest red that could appear on a humans face. While I could see Yuki and Kyo standing there with their hair covering their eyes showing they were mad. I then saw the two boys punch Haru to the ground.

The bell rang and Momiji said "oh I need to talk to the boys a minute you can go ahead this is serious matters!" I smiled knowing this is about Akito so I said "ok I will see you later be careful." Some weird glances came my way wondering why I said be careful but I knew what Akito has done as I don't like him.

I was walking outside when I heard "you look like your having fun." My eyes widened and I turned quickly and saw Akito my eyes narrowed a bit but I tried to look like I wanted to kill him. I said "hello Akito. He walked towards me and said "yes hello y/n Honda." I bowed slightly not wanting to and said "nice to meet you." He said "how about a formal introduction nice to meet you Akito head of the family." I said "oh yeah the pleasure is mine." I'm sure he could tell in the tone of my voice that I didn't like him.

He looked at me and said "you are quite beautiful while your sister is quite plain." I grimaced trying to be nice he knew I knew and I knew he knew I said "well my sister is quite better than most so I don't see the problem." He did a light scoff and said "why not cut to the chase no need to act I can see how your acting who told you. Was it Yuki or Hatori or maybe even my little Shigure?" I wanted to just sock him or I thought the way he was acting it could be her.

I wanted to be mean back so I said "none of them I saw what you did." Their face contorted trying to figure out what I met when Yuki ran up and said "what's going on here?!" I heard Akito say "so now that you are here Yuki mind telling me why you skipped New Years dinner with me after I have been so generous with you?" Yukis eyes were filled with fear as I could tell those painful memories circulated in his head. I quickly took the hand of Yukis face and hugged him tightly. Akitos eyes widened at the sight of seeing a girl out of the family able to hug him.

Akito said "well I must be going see you later y/n." I scowled lightly and hugged Yuki tightly to try to comfort him.

After school Toruh convinced us to play badminton. We played the rest of the day Toruh was so bad but I was there to get every hit she missed that is how our team worked. Every once and awhile my head would drift to Akito and just everything about them made me mad. I wanted to help all the Somas in a way.

Alright tanks for reading fam make sure to vote if you want to I haven't slept in 28 hours gotta love anxiety and insomnia. Anyways I hope you all have an amazing day remember that if no one has told you today I LOVE YOU REMEMBER IT.😋 if you are struggling I am here to talk if you want I don't judge anyone's situation.

Sorry about the rant just want everyone to be alright today!!!! And sorry for the any misspellings ✌️