Slytherin Party, Part II

Thank you all again for your insightful and often hilarious comments. I didn't know what to expect when I posted this story on Wattpad and I've been so happy with the result. It's an honor to write for you all!

I know it doesn't look like it, but we've started the landing cycle for this huge story as we descend toward the ending. I'm beginning to untangle all the crazy subplots and tie them off. But don't worry, there's still more fun to be had. 

Love,

Thebe

"It's Marcus, actually," said the wizard, utterly unfazed by Hermione's kiss. "Did you just call me Draco? Draco Malfoy? He's a very powerful wizard. I'd hate to cross him."

Blood pounded in Hermione's veins, and for the first time that night she truly felt the music. She twined her fingers with his, tugging lightly.

"Dance with me some more, Marcus." She leaned forward in a classic Ginny move, her lips only inches from his. "You said yourself, my boyfriend won't mind."

"I'm shocked, really," the wizard said as she led him to the dance floor. "Hermione Granger seducing younger boys at parties. Does this mean you're going to educate me?"

Hermione ignored this, as well as the wide-eyed looks around her. Her reputation was in tatters, anyway. She was furious with him, but that could wait. Draco was here, he wanted her, she wanted him, the music was pounding and they were going to dance.

As if on cue, the phonograph shifted to a crooning, wailing beat that sent the partygoers, already high on teenage hormones, into a frenzy. It was so weird to dance with this wizard, the height was different, the hair, the feel of his skin. But the murmuring kisses on her throat, his fingers tracing her Gloriana pins, and the movement of his body against hers was entirely familiar.

"Hermione," Draco whispered with that dangerous heat she knew so well. Hermione moaned, and suddenly she was roughly pushed away, spun around and drawn back again, her back against his chest. His hands were on her hips, his lips at her throat again, and she tilted her head back against his shoulder to allow better access.

"Fuck, I want you, Hermione," he groaned hoarsely into her ear. "You're so sexy tonight. You've been driving me mad." His voice deepened. "Move with me, darling."

She raised her arms, hands easily reaching that unfamiliar curly hair, and they undulated to the music, Hermione pushing back against him, Draco pressing into her.

"You want it, too, don't you, sweetheart, such a ..." he whispered a stream of filthy words and suggestions in her ear until her body thrummed with need to the music.

"Touch me, Draco," she moaned, eyes closed, "Please, I ..." She felt his hand slide up her leg, raising her dress slightly.

"Hermione!" Her name again, but in a rather different tone. Her eyes popped open to see Harry, looking completely appalled.

"Hermione!" Harry repeated. "What are you doing? You don't even know this bloke!"

"Don't tell him, don't tell anyone," Draco whispered as Hermione was pulled away.

"Honestly, Hermione, you're worse trouble than Lavender," Harry scolded. He glared at the wizard. "She's not one of your Slytherin sluts, you little fuck, so why don't you just take yourself off."

Harry hauled her over to Ginny, who was on the sofa near the main fireplace. Draco followed, looking amused. Ginny saw them and rolled her eyes. "Oh, Harry."