questions without answers

04||Blyke's pov

I walked with the others to the cafe; we were going to wait there until sera and ezlynn come. I didn't know what to think, as my thoughts were all over the place. 'John is joker' was the thought that kept coming up. Then there were thoughts and ideas I had on how to stop John, though none of them would work. I kept thinking repeatedly about how students were getting beaten up every day. What If- 

Suddenly Remi pulled me from my thoughts. She stopped and fell back from the group "you ok?" she asked me. I looked at her then the ground "yeah I was just thinking." I said. "what about?" she asked looking at the group. "oh uh, guys stop!" I told them to stop so they could hear this. They all stopped, turned around and started walking towards us. "what is it?" arlo asked in an annoyed tone. "what if-" i stopped and sighed "what if.. who was..." I couldn't find away to put it. Arlo started taping his foot. " who was the queen at new bostin, why didn't they stop John?" I said.

"maybe, they were on a break." Arlo said and continued to the cafe. Remi turned to me and put an hand on my shoulder. I blushed a bit but pushed it away.letting me know 'its a good idea, but we need to focus on john.' remi removed her hand and walked away. "its actually a pretty good idea, we'll look more into it at the dorm, ok?" isen told me. "ok. lets catch up before we lose them." i said, replying. I ran to catch up leaving isen in the back. 'today started out bad buts its turning out good, right?' i thought to myself. isen began runing after me and the other "GUYSS,DON"T LEAVE ME BACK HERE!!!" i could hear him yelling from behind me. 

                                                                  On the way to the cafe|| Arlo's view

what was up with john today? punching the new kid? what was wrong with him... then the words echoed through my mind ' what if john became like this becuase he was pushed?' the words repeated through my mind

'what if john became like this because he was pushed...'

"guys were here!!'' i heard remi say excitely. "that walk seemed like forever.." i said. "i'll get us a table." blyke said looking for a table. "found one!!" isen said sitting down. "wha-" blyke said but got cut off by remi. "just sit down". remi said sitting down on the oppsite side of isen.  blyke sat down next to remi, i sat down next to isen. for the next few minutes there was an awkard slience. that was until ezlynn and sera arrived. "hey!" i heard sera say. she pulled up a chair sitting down next to me. ezlynn also grabbed a chair and sat next to remi. 

                                                                                           third person view

"you feeling okay?" said remi to ezlynn. "yeah, doc or whatever his name was healed me pretty good." ezlynn said with a small smile. "how about we get to know you better?" isen suggested to the others. "i guess sure." ezlynn sounded unsure. "so what was your old school?" seraphina asked. "oh i was home schooled. because my mother doesn't think i'd do good in a real school." ezlynn said, she looked down. "oh uh favorite color?" isen asked. "such a lame question, but probably dark pastel green,pastel purple, and royal blue" ezlynn said with a chuckle. "i asked favorite COLOR not COLORS" isen laughed.  arlo and blyke seemed spaced out, lost in their thoughts. 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

hey guys. this chapter came out sooner than expected cause i had a lot of free time today. i also inculded some blykexremi in this chapter :). hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. next chapter will have some of johns pov. lets see what he thinks ;) the word count for this chapter was 617.                                                                                  ~AL out