Why?

So guys this is not an update. I express my greatest condolences to Kurama😭. I'm so frustrated. Why did Kishimoto do this? Naruto is no longer a jinchuriki.

I'm a big, big, big fan of Naruto and it is the first anime that I ever get serious with and I even put my free time just to learn all the information about it. I finished it a year ago, and I tried to watch his legacy, Boruto but the anime is not my cup of tea. Go ahead and bash me, I don't care anymore.

Naruto spent his whole life taming Kurama and now they just killed him. He's been with Naruto ever since he was born. Naruto is now just an ordinary human. He's still got Sage-mode, Hagoromo's chakra, and his Uzumaki blood though...

It's just so sad seeing that Orange fox saying goodbye to Naruto and telling him to live a good life. I wish Hagoromo would revive him though. I didn't watch  nor read Boruto but I saw some posts on Facebook since it's trending. I just can't move on.

If you're ever wondering why Naruto is not dead, Baryon Mode (idk spelling) only kills Kurama not Naruto. And even if Kurama is sucked out to Naruto by dying, he would still live because of the Uzumaki's chakra.

I'm the greatest Narutard and I'm proud of it. Goodbye Kurama, you'll be in a safer place with Sage of Six Paths Gramps. We lost another legend ya'll.

Rest in Peace Kurama we will never ever forget you😭😞🧡🦊

P.S Click and read the Pic above.