Storm

It was a stormy night. The wind blew so hard making it impossible to go outside. The thunder roared, and the rain poured so hard you would think that the sky is having a mental breakdown.

Cherry was on the living room, reading a book while covering himself with layers of blanket keeping him warm. Joe, who was sleeping upstairs, suddenly woke up startled from the roaring thunder (rollingu ⚡).

He went downstairs to see if his childhood friend was okay, and surprised to see Cherry rolled up like a burrito reading his book ignoring everything.
Joe also grabbed his own book, sat on the other sofa, started reading to pass time.

"Kojiro" Cherry said. The other replied with a 'hmm'. "I'm hungry" Kaoru said. Joe put his book down and stared at his boyfriend.

"So?" Cherry rolled his eyes and said "Cook me food, you feebleminded gorilla".
Joe let out an irritating sigh and went to the kitchen. Cherry secretely smiled as he continued to finish his book.

A few minutes later, Cherry smelled something good. He went to the kitchen and saw Joe cooking a fried rice with sausage (going american I see?). He backhugged the latter startling him.

"Smells good" Kaoru said snuggling on Joe's back. Joe turned off the stove and turned around cornering Cherry on the counter. "Are you Kaoru?" he stupidly asked.

Cherry facepalmed and pushed Joe's head with his head and said "Of course I am you idiot." Joe just smiled and said that it was unlikely for Cherry to backhug him.

Seeing how cute his boyfriend acts, he neared his face to Cherry attempting to kiss him. Just before their lips met, Cherry kissed the tip of Joe's nose and pushed him away running to the living room and covering himself with the blankets rolling himself like a burrito.

A veign popped on Kojiro's head and immediately prepared the food on the table and sprinted to Cherry tackling him to the ground.

The storm has now calmed down. He tickled Cherry while the other is kicking him laughing. "You're lucky I love you because if not, I could have smashed your head about now" Cherry said glaring at Joe while the other just teasingly smiled at him.

"What did you say?"

"I said I could smash your head to bits right now"

"Nope before that"

"I'm not saying it"

"Do you want another taste of tickling?"

"Fine..."

"Well?"

"Kojiro, I love you and I will always love you" Cherry said staring at him. Joe awed at his words and replied him back with a kiss.

Storms are not so bad after all. They both thought.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

No anime roulette for now. I'm still depressed from Kurama's death🥺🧡🦊